Seriously I don't know how brehs can play on retro consoles.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Because nikkas grew up with that shyt duh :gucci:

When the PS7 drop and a lil nikka say idk how you nikkas play on PS5 you gon be lookin like a duck
Im an 80s baby. First game ever was Gradius for NES…I don’t want to play none of that old shyt. It legit makes me mad to go back and play those old pixelated games. I even built a full sized arcade two years ago with pretty much every game ever made up to PS2 (there’s a thread on it) and I STILL don’t be wanting to play that shyt

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I got my hacked classic ready to go for the 30 inches of snow im getting tomorrow :wow:

but i understand the point of the op….some of us just dont mind cause some of the goat games of all time were 16 bit. 3 D games tho from ps1/64 etc are pretty fukking rough

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Im an 80s baby. First game ever was Gradius for NES…I don’t want to play none of that old shyt. It legit makes me mad to go back and play those old pixelated games. I even built a full sized arcade two years ago with pretty much every game ever made up to PS2 (there’s a thread on it) and I STILL don’t be wanting to play that shyt

Well thats on you nikka

Some nikkas dont wanna see old movies or hear old music either, thats on them. It's pretty obvious why a nikka might wanna see a movie from '97 even with all the old bad special effects and shyt

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I’ll play SNES and Genesis all day:blessed:

but the Original Nintendo 8-but era is some straight up cheating ass bullshyt.
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

Having to beat the game and bad programming and bad controls and bad mechanics, LJN needed they asses whipped for the BS they put during that era, word to the Angry Video Game Nerd.
:scust: