SERIOUS thread why are female posters allowed to push ANTI BLACK MALE rhetoric

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
As a 2022 coli member something that’s come to my attention is how disrespectful the female posters are allowed to talk about black men :scust:

Sometimes it’s like am I on Lipstick alley right now ?

And you simp ass nikkas be upvoting it too . Are you that pressed to have women you’ll never met on this site :mjlol:

This morning @™BlackPearl The Empress™

Spent 13 pages shytting on black men in response to article that had NOTHING to do with black men , race wasn’t even mentioned. And I was sitting confused like why is this allowed .

You got posters like @Peachstate saying black women are stupid for being race loyal

Another example as a long time lurker that’s happy to be here previously I could only see trending threads which was pretty much always celebrities and etc. seeing y’all cackling with @Ashley Banks for YEARS and getting on this site and learning that she’s a black men hating wench really fukking blew my mind :mjlol: and that’s just a few off the top of my head

Why is this allowed ? :sas2:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Mods are simps

Posters are simps.

Rinse and repeat. It's always annoying how many captain save a hoes come into threads about any women ready to fight for honor of virtual hoes :mjlol:

Someone needs to ban that wench bytch empress before she starts calling us bullet bags :camby:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Why don’t they just go to LSA ? Not one of them can answer that question . BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS they already are . They just occasionally come here to cause Discourse

You know what’s funny whenever a “black man” talks to crazy about black women we question is this a cac ? A agent? A bot?

But when it’s a “black woman” talking nasty about black men we know it’s a black women :mjlol:

Because deep down we know how they feel , we know how they speak about black men . So why the fukk do they need to be a forum for black men

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
60% of posts on this site are shytting on black women though :dead:

What's good for the goose

If you bushed them, you got to bush the brehs who say some nut ass shyt.

captain-save-a-hoe-captain-save-em.gif

Go talk shyt about bw on LSA and see how long u last.

But when they come here and talk down, belittle, ridicule black men its all good? :mjpls:

Some of these bytches need out the paint and your blind, retarded, or p*ssy whipped if u can't see.

You can't agree her panties off :mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
My mom is white and my dad is black.. when I hear race loyal referring to relationships, I :jbhmm: where do people live that interracial relationships are that uncommon or deemed bad?

Then I remember this is another conversation that is only seriously debated online.

It’s like when I see single/divorced men giving dating/women/marriage advice to millions of single men.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But when they come here and talk down, belittle, ridicule black men its all good? :mjpls:

Some of these bytches need out the paint and your blind, retarded, or p*ssy whipped if u can't see.

You have time to post on multiple msg boards?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

I'm not a homosexual so I don't post or look at lipstick alley how you live your life is up to you I don't judge

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
60% of posts on this site are shytting on black women though :dead:

What's good for the goose
This is a weak excuse because this is a Anonymous space for black men and we can agree with each other and disagree . And they can head over and talk shyt about black men on lipstick alley in their Space .

But they choose to come over and troll for YEARS . Go to lsa and do that see how long you last before mods ban you . But here you can say anything you want about black men