Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
UPDATE -

They had the fundraiser back home. My cuz said they had a good turnout. She is out of the hospital now. She is on medicines and has been back a few times due to side - effects. She will be on Chemo for months. AND I THANK YOU again Coli, for all help everyone had donated.

His Thank you letter on FB, moreso to people back home (I figured it best to place this - this was for the fundraiser they had Oct 6th. That I mentioned I couldn't attend, and then Then everyone helped donate, which was a MAJOR BLESSING to the family)

It seems they had some good food that we missed :noah:, but it was all for a good cause.

Hello everyone.

Thank you for your support with Zion's cookout last Saturday. The turnout was much greater than expected and went very well. For those of you who made it out and stayed for a while, got a chance to see Zion as she made a surprise visit!

There are so many people who contributed to the event that it would take forever for me to list all of you. The wonderful people who volunteered to grill - the chicken and steak were delicious, those who served the food, collected tickets, served drinks, the face painters, cotton candy team, and art & crafts.

I would also like to acknowledge the following groups: my CIBC FirstCaribbean family, Commonwealth Bank family, RBC family, The Mammas, my SAC family - especially the Class of '98, my St. Anselm's family, the Knowles family, Burrows family, Bevans family, Wright family, TSWCCU, Gleniston Centre family, and Xaviers family. Chelsea's Choice, Coca-Cola, Premium Foods, D.A.V. Party Rentals, Blue Sprinkles Bakery and B.U.T.

There are definitely some people that I may fail to mention and others I would like to thank individually, and I hope to do that soon.
For now, I will simply say THANK YOU EVERYONE! GOD BLESS YOU!

Recent pic
1fhled.jpg

Edit - He gave me a # that the Insurance company will pay ( it helped cut into the $Million a lot, BUT he still owes a huge bill), If it was me.. I'd chapter 7 but I live in the states. He still hasn't give me any other info to get him donations besides Paypal.

Edit 2 - Don't troll the thread, if you don't care, keep it moving

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
UPDATE -

They had the fundraiser back home. My cuz said they had a good turnout. She is out of the hospital now. She is on medicines and has been back a few times due to side - effects. She will be on Chemo for months. AND I THANK YOU again Coli, for all help everyone had donated.

His Thank you letter on FB, moreso to people back home (I figured it best to place this - this was for the fundraiser they had Oct 6th. That I mentioned I couldn't attend, and then Then everyone helped donate, which was a MAJOR BLESSING to the family)

It seems they had some good food that we missed :noah:, but it was all for a good cause.

Recent pic
1fhled.jpg

Edit - He gave me a # that the Insurance company will pay ( it helped cut into the $Million a lot, BUT he still owes a huge bill), If it was me.. I'd chapter 7 but I live in the states. He still hasn't give me any other info to get him donations besides Paypal.

Edit 2 - Don't troll the thread, if you don't care, keep it moving

Good news (at least somewhat)@the bold. Upping for the sake of it.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
She went back into hospital again this week for a few nights with seizures from the Chemo meds. Its an ongoing battle, but I appreciate the help and love.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
:to:

stay strong breh breh

This is still on going, didn't bring it back to the Coli, on her relapse I didn't bring it up, as I got some flack last time. (from minimal posters)

https://www.facebook.com/HopeForZionKnowles

Thanks again for everyone that did support her previously. If you want to help PM me.

Looking for Bone Marrow match... currently.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nD0yrzSAW8"]NB12 FEATURES - ZION KNOWLES LEUKEMIA PATIENT - YouTube[/ame]

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Nobody should have a million dollar medical bill :thumbdown:

Hope it works out for your cousin bro