Serious Thread - My 4yr old cousin has leukemia and 1mil in medical bills.

Jason Knowles

Rookie
Daps
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to logon since my last post.

We have got alot of support from the members here and we thank you for that.

Zion's treatment is going well, so we are happy about that.

I've read through a lot of the posts here and there are so many positive ones. I also understand the few that are apprehensive or even negative toward the cause.

My family didn't ask for this to happen, but it did anyway. So we are simply doing all we can to raise funds toward our daughter's treatment. To those of you who support us, it is from the goodness of your heart, and again we are thankful. To those who believe it is fake or fraud, well, I don't know how to prove to you the truth, but we are really living through this situation. We are not trying to force anyone to support us, but are just getting the word out, that we could use some support.

My cuz "Kalik" - I can't thank him enough. I didn't have this type of channel to reach so many people.

And again, I continue to thank the members of this forum, because you have made a major contribution so far to Zion's fund.

We appreciate all of you from the bottom of our hearts.

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can donate ANYTHING to the family. I would appreciate it.

My cousins Paypal is: jasonhknowles@gmail.com
Edit: Send it as a gift so that they get the full amount that you donate & Paypal doesn't take any fee's out on their end.

--
A newspaper article back home - $1m plea to help girl after leukaemia fight | The Tribune

Also posted on my blog/twitter.

UPDATE REDDIT LINK - http://reddit.com/tb/zhl98
Or you can retweet my twitter link - https://twitter.com/Tavis_aka_Kalik/status/244069079164538880

--

Please don't Troll, serious thread.

I went to see her in Miami a few weeks back, and she is doing better. I had no clue the medical bills would be so high for them.

Deserved thread bump

one love

i wish you would

concise

Veteran
Daps
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to logon since my last post.

We have got alot of support from the members here and we thank you for that.

Zion's treatment is going well, so we are happy about that.

I've read through a lot of the posts here and there are so many positive ones. I also understand the few that are apprehensive or even negative toward the cause.

My family didn't ask for this to happen, but it did anyway. So we are simply doing all we can to raise funds toward our daughter's treatment. To those of you who support us, it is from the goodness of your heart, and again we are thankful. To those who believe it is fake or fraud, well, I don't know how to prove to you the truth, but we are really living through this situation. We are not trying to force anyone to support us, but are just getting the word out, that we could use some support.

My cuz "Kalik" - I can't thank him enough. I didn't have this type of channel to reach so many people.

And again, I continue to thank the members of this forum, because you have made a major contribution so far to Zion's fund.

We appreciate all of you from the bottom of our hearts.

How well have some of the other fundraising methods gone?

How are y'all doing mentally?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Any others way to donate besides Paypal? (Eazy and Geoffery) I will look into this. I know there was a bank account set up but it was in Bahamas. Guess you can wire it but wiring money has a penalty of around $15-20 which eats up the donation.

A few coli members have gave me ideas I am looking into. But at the moment, I don't have anything set up.

How well have some of the other fundraising methods gone?
The fundraiser they are having back home in on Oct 6th. A friend of ours back home is also making and selling artwork (he is an artist by trade).

What's the coli support total?
I have just been forwarding member names to BK, not tracking the amount.