Serious Thread: I Want White Kids Just So They Can Live A Fair And Good Life!!

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
My daughter is Latina with a white folks name. Did I win?

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps

Does she have straight hair?

Of course. She is 100% Dominican, with that good hair. She is only 3 but you can tell she is a walking W as long she Does good at school she will have a good job cause she already has the look.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Of course. She is 100% Dominican, with that good hair. She is only 3 but you can tell she is a walking W as long she Does good at school she will have a good job cause she already has the look.
Then you're winning :salute:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:stillhere?:

oh so you're ashamed to be black? life is struggle and pain. suffering is essential, broz. i don't care if you're trolling.

i'm generalizing here so it will probably sound racist (fukk it, maybe it IS racist) but you're saying that you would rather have white devils (who identify ostensibly with the people that are holding brown people down) than strong nikka warriors that push against the system? :childplease:

i'll give you some advice though just in case you are serious. don't name you're kids La- or Ty- anything and give them books instead of video games. be a fukking role model beyond 'i fed you and wiped your ass'. know what your kids are doing as much possible, whether it's right or wrong. just KNOW.

unfair discrimination is an unfortunate part of our culture but to just give up is bullshyt in my opinion. i don't care how hard it seems.

you don't want your kids to be black because life will be harder? :pacspit:

life was harder 5, 50, and 500 years ago. look at the world today FOR REAL. i'm not worried about the hardships of my dark skinned seeds, i'm worried about they're going to grow up to be government owned nikka-bots in this digital age.

your blackness is revoked, sir and furthermore

stash-1-51133cd27b5ae.gif

:win: post 2000, fukker.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Tommy soto mayor got people thinking.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:stillhere?:

oh so you're ashamed to be black? life is struggle and pain. suffering is essential, broz. i don't care if you're trolling.

i'm generalizing here so it will probably sound racist (fukk it, maybe it IS racist) but you're saying that you would rather have white devils (who identify ostensibly with the people that are holding brown people down) than strong nikka warriors that push against the system? :childplease:

i'll give you some advice though just in case you are serious. don't name you're kids La- or Ty- anything and give them books instead of video games. be a fukking role model beyond 'i fed you and wiped your ass'. know what your kids are doing as much possible, whether it's right or wrong. just KNOW.

unfair discrimination is an unfortunate part of our culture but to just give up is bullshyt in my opinion. i don't care how hard it seems.

you don't want your kids to be black because life will be harder? :pacspit:

life was harder 5, 50, and 500 years ago. look at the world today FOR REAL. i'm not worried about the hardships of my dark skinned seeds, i'm worried about they're going to grow up to be government owned nikka-bots in this digital age.

your blackness is revoked, sir and furthermore

stash-1-51133cd27b5ae.gif

:win: post 2000, fukker.
:ohhh: So blacks and whites have equal opportunity's? That's what you saying?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Is this a lowkey way of saying you ain't doing shyt with your life? If not then what are you doing with yourself if u don't mind me asking.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

on a general level, not at all. on an individual level, of course. but change is the only thing constant in life. don't wish you're children were white. figure out why this is your wish, and change that.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

on a general level, not at all. on an individual level, of course. but change is the only thing constant in life. don't wish you're children were white. figure out why this is your wish, and change that.
Are you white?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't know you to have beef with you but that don't mean you aren't a terrible poster. You still haven't answered the question tho :mjpls:
I have a lot of positive things going on in my life right now. I work, go to school, and thinking about proposing to my ebony queen. My life is great to be honest.