Serious Thread: I Want White Kids Just So They Can Live A Fair And Good Life!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bruh we got pictures of you wearing white capris and red vans with no socks at the same damn time I dont tihnk you should be worried bout impregnating a bytch you should be worried bout getting a date period

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't want them to go through the struggles that black people go through.

Thats real spit..my pops told me that a few years ago..marry light..the whiter your kids are the better opportunitys they'll have in life..luckily I'm high yellow so when I have kids by a white girl the kids would be unrecognizable as black...

Dumb nikkas don't know this so they have kids by dark women...,we off that..

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The mods have been slacking on moving these threads to the race track recently, or even better removing the trolls from being able to post in this forum
I did put "Serious Thread" so obviously i'm not trolling.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Congratulations pal, you've managed to be unfunny and ineffective as a troll once again.
tumblr_m9560k7Xzb1rdcsmgo2_250.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want them to go through the struggles that black people go through.

:snoop:

If you think that just by your kids being white they would have a struggle free life you obviously must be living in the 50s and have arrived here on a time machine.....most people are struggling regardless of race

People like you dont deserve kids.... its your job as a parent to bring your children up in such a manner so that any perceived disadvantage be they black, female, homosexual or whatever can be overcome...... If your lazy ass cant be bothered to bring your kids up in such a manner that they can overcome any struggle maybe you should just get a vasectomy son...

pops taught me that I would have to be smarter and better than my white contemporaries , he said it wasnt fair but that was the best way he could prepare me for the realities of life...

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:snoop:

If you think that just by your kids being white they would have a struggle free life you obviously must be living in the 50s and have arrived here on a time machine.....most people are struggling regardless of race

People like you dont deserve kids.... its your job as a parent to bring your children up in such a manner so that any perceived disadvantage be they black, female, homosexual or whatever can be overcome...... If your lazy ass cant be bothered to bring your kids up in such a manner that they can overcome any struggle maybe you should just get a vasectomy son...

pops taught me that I would have to be smarter and better than my white contemporaries , he said it wasnt fair but that was the best way he could prepare me for the realities of life...
I'm just being honest. I don't want my kids to go through racism. Look at the Trayvon Martin case...Scust.