Serious question from some1 that owns PS3 & 360

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
#1 Blu-Ray player was important to me. Was the best & cheapest one on the market at the time I bought mine. I aint downloading 10-50 gigs just to watch a film with equivalent sound & picture quality of a Blu-Ray

#2 The games nikka, what else:manny: Wasn't too many multi-plats that I enjoyed more than the best PS3 exclusives. My gaming experience wouldn't have been near the same without Uncharted, Infamous, Little Big Planet, God of War, Heavy Rain, & The Last of Us. I would have missed out on so much piff.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
#1 Blu-Ray player was important to me. Was the best & cheapest one on the market at the time I bought mine. I aint downloading 10-50 gigs just to watch a film with equivalent sound & picture quality of a Blu-Ray

#2 The games nikka, what else:manny: Wasn't too many multi-plats that I enjoyed more than the best PS3 exclusives. My gaming experience wouldn't have been near the same without Uncharted, Infamous, Little Big Planet, God of War, Heavy Rain, & The Last of Us. I would have missed out on so much piff.
Exactly.