Serious question from some1 that owns PS3 & 360

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ok, even if you liked those 3 franchises, is that really enough to make you buy a console? I forgot y'all nikkas was simple minded and nobody ever taught you how to rationalize

:heh: nikka. It's more than 3 titles. If anyone needs a lesson in being rational, it's you.

Why even own a console then? Xbox Live > PSN but if the exclusives aren't there you're paying for multiplats. & I'll put money down that your 360 library is more multiplats than exclusives.
And if you're saying there's nothing to either console really why pay for Xbox live? If you're not that serious about gaming you just blowing money

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:heh: nikka. It's more than 3 titles. If anyone needs a lesson in being rational, it's you.

Why even own a console then? Xbox Live > PSN but if the exclusives aren't there you're paying for multiplats. & I'll put money down that your 360 library is more multiplats than exclusives.
And if you're saying there's nothing to either console really why pay for Xbox live? If you're not that serious about gaming you just blowing money

Uuummm.....I said I didn't care for exclusives on either console so you would clearly win the bet. Check my PC library and it will further tell you I really don't care about either console, but since I can't help myself and will still buy both,I want to know why y'all so stuck on Sony

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
but since I can't help myself and will still buy both,I want to know why y'all so stuck on Sony
Because WE like the exclusives nikka. We don't give a fukk about your opinion. You don't like them? Don't buy the console. Don't expect us to help sell you on something you don't want to be sold on, but are already going to buy..

Matter of fact.. fukk is the point of this thread :mindblown:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Uuummm.....I said I didn't care for exclusives on either console so you would clearly win the bet. Check my PC library and it will further tell you I really don't care about either console, but since I can't help myself and will still buy both,I want to know why y'all so stuck on Sony
a video game console coming from a company that has had better games than the competition for 17+ years...

not hard to figure out breh

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I'll put it to you like this.....fukk an exclusive because I already said I didn't really like anything on either system. Aside from exclusives, please tell me what else ps3 has on 360? Let me guess, $35 a year for live kills you didn't it?

He said fukk an exclusive :banderas:
What are you asking me, friend? Is there a physical quality about the PS3 that made me choose it over the 360?
Well, I'm not too fond of the 360 controller
And $35 doesn't kill me, I have PS+
It's all about the games, friend.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I like X and don't see how anyone would favor Y or have a different preference than mine.

Top notch posting right here.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Because WE like the exclusives nikka. We don't give a fukk about your opinion. You don't like them? Don't buy the console. Don't expect us to help sell you on something you don't want to be sold on, but are already going to buy..

Breh, breh..... you don't have to yell at me. If you can't give me concrete reasons, it's ok. Breathe and realize that message forums are opinion based. Nobody gives a shyt about your opinion ( or you, ffor that matter). You are just a troll with an opinion, so it's entertainment

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
He said fukk an exclusive :banderas:
What are you asking me, friend? Is there a physical quality about the PS3 that made me choose it over the 360?
Well, I'm not too fond of the 360 controller
And $35 doesn't kill me, I have PS+
It's all about the games, friend.

What world are y'all living in that it's just " about the games"? If that was true you would invest in a gaming PC. Y'all nikkas paying for all these features that these companies are charging you for, but it's just about the games? Americans smh (im a nikka too, but still :yeshrug:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
What world are y'all living in that it's just " about the games"? If that was true you would invest in a gaming PC. Y'all nikkas paying for all these features that these companies are charging you for, but it's just about the games? Americans smh (im a nikka too, but still :yeshrug:

Which PS3 exclusive is on the PC? And consoles cost less than a gaming rig. WTF are you talking about?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Which PS3 exclusive is on the PC? And consoles cost less than a gaming rig. WTF are you talking about?
:heh: this nikka is a joke. He asked for reasons, I gave him games

He doesn't want the games? Then I don't know why he even bought a ps3.

Struggle troll thread 1star

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll put it to you like this.....fukk an exclusive because I already said I didn't really like anything on either system. Aside from exclusives, please tell me what else ps3 has on 360? Let me guess, $35 a year for live kills you didn't it?
Actually, it does kill them. Thats why PS+ is this game changer :heh:
If you can't afford $35 a year, then you not even buying a AAA title used :wow:
So they cool with getting 2yr old games. Sony been grooming deez nikkaz for PS4 :bryan:

You say "because we like the exclusives" but sales say you don't buy the games. You just like saying you like the games. Your like a games groupie :huhldup:
All you fools literally name the same 5/6games in unison. Then in unison I can check your PSn names and nobody played the games you stan. Especially Killzone. Watch, I'll prove it. This is where you probably will disappear.

Give up your PSN gamertag and I'll peep the AAA titles you played thru. If your trophy is hovering around 2% then prepare to get gas-faced :shaq2:

This "challenge" goes out to each and every 3cepts who sees this. Only 2/3 of you total can back up your shyt talk.

/THREAD :win:

• Dap
Reactions: B86