Serious question from some1 that owns PS3 & 360

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How is it possible that you can have both consoles for years, and somehow be on Sony's side when it comes to this gaming shyt? PS3 is still a great console, but even with PSN being free there's nothing else appealing about it compared to 360.
Please don't say anything about a damn bluray because I'm not a movie fan and bluray is pretty much irrelevant at this point (see advancing technology..... we are in the digital age).

With that said, can someone tell why I would buy the ps4 first, being that Microsoft still has me sold on their product based off of the current generation?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I have both consoles but I got my PS3 first, I was pretty late in the game so it was 2010 before I got my hands on any next gen console. By that time Sony had made a lot of head way into undoing the bad things about PS3 like user interface, more apps etc.
I have an Xbox now (got it as a birthday gift) and I enjoy it but I still love my PS3 just for all the memories......

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How is it possible that you can have both consoles for years, and somehow be on Sony's side when it comes to this gaming shyt? PS3 is still a great console, but even with PSN being free there's nothing else appealing about it compared to 360.
Please don't say anything about a damn bluray because I'm not a movie fan and bluray is pretty much irrelevant at this point (see advancing technology..... we are in the digital age).

With that said, can someone tell why I would buy the ps4 first, being that Microsoft still has me sold on their product based off of the current generation?
what is your favorite cod and madden game?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Are you serious? What about

Oh.. Okay.

Then I'm assuming you didn't play heavy rain either. Also a unique experience only on PS3

Uncharted 2 wasn't great nikka? C'mon now

God of war 3? fukk outta here.

Ok, even if you liked those 3 franchises, is that really enough to make you buy a console? I forgot y'all nikkas was simple minded and nobody ever taught you how to rationalize

• Dap
Reactions: PS4