Serious question, Curry already beginning to decline?

Daps
I'm a Curry fan and this has nothing to do with the thread. Something that drives me nuts about this guy is when he throws a behind the back pass un-necessarily.

He wasted an important possession in the finals with one. And to me they don't even look fluid when he does it.
But Magic was reckless with his passing like that and he's constantly praised for it. :troll:

On a serious note - he's been careless with the ball since Davidson (and I'd imagine even before that), and at this point it's unlikely that he'll ever fix that part of his game.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm a Curry fan and this has nothing to do with the thread. Something that drives me nuts about this guy is when he throws a behind the back pass un-necessarily.

He wasted an important possession in the finals with one. And to me they don't even look fluid when he does it.

In general Steph is an average to below average passing pg

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always knew his numbers would go down next to KD because of less volume.

But I expected his effeciency to stay about the same.

He's down to 46% from the field 40% from 3

And his % off the dribble is way down

For anyone else this is INCREDIBLE

But definitely a decline for him

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A.I. was better.....He took his team to the finals wish Aaron Mckie......

No debate

Y'all have almost made me dislike AI. Which seemed impossible when I was younger. Guy is the 2Pac of basketball - cult of personality guarantees any discussion about him will devolve into emotionally-charged and irrational side-choosing.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
He shot an absurd% last season he wasn't gonna keep shooting better esp with the with the wild shots he attempts. He's just coming back to earth a bit

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
NBA finding out currys handle is actually weak when pressured. Lot of movement but no direction.

Too mechanical, his tendencies been figured out. One trick pony just can't adjust, its sad really.

Clowns putting his handle on the level of Kyrie last year was blasphemous...:scust:

Should've been bans handed out for that bullshyt @houston911