NJ-PA-GA
The way these threads get turned towards black women is straight comedy :laff:

If I was a black chick I wouldn't even post here:whew:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Why do people in america especially blacks like to act as if almost everybody who goes to college are these high upstanding good individuals with morals, integrity and dignity?

I have been all over the world and this notion is mostly prevalent in american society especially in the black community and isn't really emphasized by beating it into your head in other places.

Just because you have a college/advanced degree doesn't mean you have all these so called great qualities like good decision making, being positive, outgoing, faithful in relationships/most desirable etc.

This whole idea that having a degree gives you this invisible mask is complete and utter GARBAGE.

I'm just saying tho... :manny:

I agree....the education system is brain washing a nation of zombies who can't think for themselves only what they learn from the stupid teachers and the ideals that their fellow students have...I don't want my kids being influenced by these type of people..students or teachers..they will be home schooled by me and taught real life shyt that will help them succeed..why is that it takes a student 8 years to get algebra in school..a child can learn that by the time he or she is 8 years old if you teach them right..

fukk school and fukk America :pacspit:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I agree....the education system is brain washing a nation of zombies who can't think for themselves only what they learn from the stupid teachers and the ideals that their fellow students have...I don't want my kids being influenced by these type of people..students or teachers..they will be home schooled by me and taught real life shyt that will help them succeed..why is that it takes a student 8 years to get algebra in school..a child can learn that by the time he or she is 8 years old if you teach them right..

Honest question... Did you make bad grades in school or something because that's what it seems like from the fukk school aspect of your comment. I went to college and I encourage others to do the same if they can. Sure you can make good money without college but there's no way I could be in my career field without higher education. Plus I absolutely love what I do.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Honest question... Did you make bad grades in school or something because that's what it seems like from the fukk school aspect of your comment. I went to college and I encourage others to do the same if they can. Sure you can make good money without college but there's no way I could be in my career field without higher education. Plus I absolutely love what I do.

No comment

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I'm not saying don't teach them, but home school is a bit sketchy. Your kids should learn how to deal with other people, and school helps with this.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Agreed. Unfortunately you have to be in the game to win it :yeshrug:
IMO it seems like there are only a few jobs worthwhile (minus the trades) that don't require a degree in order to make real money.

I would only advise that someone do their homework and really come out with a strong standing about how much debt they intend on accumulating before picking a school and/or program. Otherwise, go and make it happen.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Agreed. Unfortunately you have to be in the game to win it :yeshrug:
IMO it seems like there are only a few jobs worthwhile (minus the trades) that don't require a degree in order to make real money.

I would only advise that someone do their homework and really come out with a strong standing about how much debt they intend on accumulating before picking a school and/or program. Otherwise, go and make it happen.

I agree breh, college isnt for everybody I admit, but college was beneficial in so many ways. All I know is that long term, the financial gains will be more than worth it.