Serious question about Americans

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
it's the truth. I'm educated(multiple IT certs), can program in 4 computer languages but I don't even use that as barge of honor.

Only black women wear the honor...independent bullsh!t.

I walk right past any independent black woman BS

The fact that your credentials is all you really talk about on the coli, yes you do wear it as a badge of honor.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You are the main person who thinks you education makes you this awesome person.

All you do is talk about your education, you ability to talk white, and the fact that you now live in white neighborhood as if that makes you amazing. Pot meet kettle.

Education is important but it shouldn't be the first thing you approach someone with.

We talked about it because the topic demanded it.

I don't go around calling myself strong minded educated independent gibberish :russ:

The fact that your credentials is all you really talk about on the coli, yes you do wear it as a badge of honor.

I talked about it because the topic demanded it

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Education is important but it shouldn't be the first thing you approach someone with.

We talked about it because the topic demanded it.

I don't go around calling myself strong minded educated independent gibberish :russ:

You don't say strong and independent, but you always talking that "young, educated, black man" gibberish and not always when the topic demands it.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You don't say strong and independent, but you always talking that "young, educated, black man" gibberish.
Only when necessary.

You don't need education to be successful in this life you have to be a better person.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Only when necessary.

You don't need education to be successful in this life you have to be a better person.

You don't come across as a good person though. You seem like the type to need credentials to make yourself attractive (which is why you are always talking about it). I mean the running joke about "6 certs, 6 figures, and etc" is about posters like you. You can't be that blind.

illadope

きんが
Daps
All the girls I know that graduate from Pima, Everest, etc act like they're gods once they graduate. Then a few months/years later they in the Community Colleges real humble because they didn't do their research initially. shyt goes hand in hand with instant gratification. Out of all the women & the few men, only a select few of them are white. I wouldnt say its a black woman bash but there is some truth to Todds statement.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You don't come across as a good person though. You seem like the type to need credentials to make yourself attractive (which is why you are always talking about it). I mean the running joke about "6 certs, 6 figures, and etc" is about posters like you. You can't be that blind.
I only talk about when people try to question my integrity and why I despise what single mothers have done to the black community.

I use myself as an example. I would have been failure if was raised by single mom :manny:

My father kept me check with those beatings :ohlawd: and man-to-man talks
You don't get those from a single mom.

It doesn't make me better just me sharing my experience.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Having an education or trade supposed to be normal not some badge of honor.

All that "I am a good/reasonable person because I went to school" is BULLshyt :laff:

:russ:
That's not necessarily true. Only about 30% of Americans hold a college degree. It is a big accomplishment to achieve higher education, and it puts you in position that most Americans aren't.

With that said, I agree with the premise of the thread. Some of the shyttyest people I know have college degrees.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
You know your avatar is a stealth fighter and not a bomber, right.

:thinking: no ones ever pointed that out but yes, technically it's an air to ground stealth attack fighter. it carries 2 laser guided bombs and 2 penetration bombs, but doesn't have to capacity to drop a barrage of JDAMs like the B-2. i started posting in 09 about a year after the stealth in my avi was retired. and stealthbomber sounds better than stealthfighter