Serious Discussion: Can we discuss Sony failures since Ryan took over (Update: Stepping down in 2024)

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Nah Jim Ryan is a terrible executive Microsoft would be in Don Matrick levels of trouble if Jim Ryan was in Charge and Sony would probably beat out the PS2 if he gets fired.
Why was Jim Ryan’s area smashing the 360 while the USA sales were way behind?

Why are they seeing record revenue and profits now?

Daps
Why was Jim Ryan’s area smashing the 360 while the USA sales were way behind?

Why are they seeing record revenue and profits now?
That region was traditionally loyal to the PS brand. Why are you stanning this greedy man who puts makes you pay higher prices during a cost of living crisis when they absolutely don’t need to it’s bizarre how you lap this shyt up like starving Dogset members. Stan the franchises not the executives who don’t care about anything but your dollars and their annual bonuses.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel a lot of Sony's success is because of Microsoft's failure because many xbox gamers jumped ship after the Xbox One gen. If Microsoft had another gen similar to 360 then there wouldn't be this large gap. I don't think Jim Ryan has done much for the brand compared to his predecessors because Sony's formula has already been perfected.

I think these next couple of years will be the true test if Jim is awful. So far, I do not like this PS+ price hike because I am done once my sub expires in 2026. Also this GaaS gamble will be his legacy, and I don't really care for GaaS that much
This

I’m basically one of those people who has both ps3 and 360 but towards the end of that gen it was apparent who was going to have the better console in the next. And that’s why I copped a ps4 and Xbox shytted the bed with lackluster games imo

And your also right about gaas being the focus, what a stupid decision; I think there is like 12 of them in development :snoop:

So instead of putting that money behind a COD competitor he’s tripling down on gaas what a joke

Daps
This

I’m basically one of those people who has both ps3 and 360 but towards the end of that gen it was apparent who was going to have the better console in the next. And that’s why I copped a ps4 and Xbox shytted the bed with lackluster games imo

And your also right about gaas being the focus, what a stupid decision; I think there is like 12 of them in development :snoop:

So instead of putting that money behind a COD competitor he’s tripling down on gaas what a joke
Factions will be a game like no other :umad: Will shift the whole industry

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sony Stan's hill turn incoming

"I never liked him anyway"

"He wasn't good for the company, but he knew how to sell consoles, he was trash otherwise"

:mjlol:
He did pretty good
The caca box is still distant third
Starfield yall most hyped game of the generation turned out to be mid trash :umad:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony Stan's hill turn incoming

"I never liked him anyway"

"He wasn't good for the company, but he knew how to sell consoles, he was trash otherwise"

:mjlol:
They got me looking like prophet :wow: . Sony shareholders got him the fukk outta here with the quickness and I was light on the original post