Series S uplifting games, not holding them back

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Game hasn’t even released physically yet. Larian is an independent studio. Their release was staggered due to their own available resources. Had nothing to do with Series S.

The game will release on xbox and physically on PS5 before the end of the year.

You in here bragging about being able to play the worst version of the game a couple months earlier.

There is no parity clause. And most devs are gonna wait till all version are done before a release.

This is clearly a lie made up by you stinky sony stan’s :scust:
*stans.
Also, again: I'm a PC gamer. But you gonna keep spinning your nonsense narrative.
The 'worst version of the game'? lol. I've been in BG3 early access since the day it dropped. I've played every version of the game that has existed. Funny story: The Early Access alpha build got 70+ hours from me. Meanwhile, Xbox players can have a whopping zero hours in BG3 :mjlol: I have played 2 full modded runs on a 4090 rig. Any version that releases on any console will be worse than that. There will never be a console version better than the PC version.

FYI: had 100% to do with Series S. The Series X version could have come out with the PS5, had there not been the... parity clause that y'all suddenly want to act as if it doesn't exist when it's documented to have been in effect and only recently eased up on. No amount of trying to change history will change that. It wasn't an available resource situation. They had to make fundamental development changes to be able to allow an intrinsic part of the game's functionality to work on a piece of tech not powerful enough to handle it.

It was the Series S.

Backbend all you want to. It was the Series S. And anyone with any understanding of the povertybox's specifications and their limitations could have told you that months ago.

Oh wait.

We did.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
*stans.
Also, again: I'm a PC gamer. But you gonna keep spinning your nonsense narrative.
The 'worst version of the game'? lol. I've been in BG3 early access since the day it dropped. I've played every version of the game that has existed. Funny story: The Early Access alpha build got 70+ hours from me. Meanwhile, Xbox players can have a whopping zero hours in BG3 :mjlol: I have played 2 full modded runs on a 4090 rig. Any version that releases on any console will be worse than that. There will never be a console version better than the PC version.

FYI: had 100% to do with Series S. The Series X version could have come out with the PS5, had there not been the... parity clause that y'all suddenly want to act as if it doesn't exist when it's documented to have been in effect and only recently eased up on. No amount of trying to change history will change that. It wasn't an available resource situation. They had to make fundamental development changes to be able to allow an intrinsic part of the game's functionality to work on a piece of tech not powerful enough to handle it.

It was the Series S.

Backbend all you want to. It was the Series S. And anyone with any understanding of the povertybox's specifications and their limitations could have told you that months ago.

Oh wait.

We did.
You said a bunch of stan shyt and still are :ehh:

S clearly has lots more power than steam deck. The game will play a lot better on S than steam deck.

The timing of the releases was up to what Larian wanted to release where and when.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thank you series s :blessed:

differences:

oj8wdRH.jpg

uHLV9X6.jpg

zHePs7d.jpg

GBesB-FXoAAGbCd