Cash
Three-Years-Later.jpg
:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
where did I say that?
You're contributing this "performance breakthrough" to the Series S right? That's what the topic is alluding to.

If not, my bad.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're contributing this "performance breakthrough" to the Series S right? That's what the topic is alluding to.

If not, my bad.

:manny:
No one said anything about a “breakthrough” and no they probably wouldn’t be working so hard on ram efficiencies without the series s as most other platforms already have more ram.

The devs themselves say so, i’m not sure why some of you are so bothered by it. It should be viewed as a hood thing :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No one said anything about a “breakthrough” and no they probably wouldn’t be working so hard on ram efficiencies without the series s as most other platforms already have more ram.

The devs themselves say so, i’m not sure why some of you are so bothered by it. It should be viewed as a hood thing :manny:
Because they're aware act 3/splitscreen has issues. Do you not think they would be working on ironing those issues out without the Series S?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because they're aware act 3/splitscreen has issues. Do you not think they would be working on ironing those issues out without the Series S?
They are specifically talking about ram usage here.

First you guys claimed the series s is “extra work”

now you wanna claim they’d do the “extra work” anyway

:stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They are specifically talking about ram usage here.

First you guys claimed the series s is “extra work”

now you wanna claim they’d do the “extra work” anyway

:stopitslime:
I was responding to @daze23 about problems in Act 3. They would have been working on those problems no matter what.

We know what you're here for, so carry on.

:mjlol: