Series S only has 364GB worth of usable space

parallax

Superstar
Daps
do traditional external hard drives not work with these consoles?

Half A $

Pro
Daps
This shyt is trash and will be embarrassing to own, noone is going to admit they have this shyt :mjlol:

M$ will drop this after Sony opens up a 5-10m lead and probably put out an X digital version

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm just saying the console is a good fit for Gamepass. it gives people access to a huge digital library, and there's less attachment to the games when you're not paying $60 a pop. if you're not feeling the game, uninstall it and try something else. it only becomes inconvenient if you have shytty internet

literally how I would use the Series S. I don't see the big deal. Is there a single game out there that runs more than the console's whole storage? If that's the case then next gen ain't for me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You buy the card and you're paying more for that with the series S than just buying a Series X.

What was Microsoft thinking?

And still got less space than a standard ps5, which doesn’t have that much space either

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You buy the card and you're paying more for that with the series S than just buying a Series X.

What was Microsoft thinking?
Broke boys
2nd or 3rd console
Game Pass machine for irregular situations (game cafes, offices, small kids you don't love enough:lolbron:)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Broke boys
2nd or 3rd console
Game Pass machine for irregular situations (game cafes, offices, small kids you don't love enough:lolbron:)

I don't subscribe to the whole broke boy thing. Too old.

I do see the point. If you're a guy that only plays 2k and COD, this might be for you but at the same time who wants to filter out their TV to get as close to 4k without actually getting 4k? That's where it gets a lil dicey.

The only other thing is you're buying this for your 9 yr old who only plays Fortnite and Overwatch.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't subscribe to the whole broke boy thing. Too old.

I do see the point. If you're a guy that only plays 2k and COD, this might be for you but at the same time who wants to filter out their TV to get as close to 4k without actually getting 4k? That's where it gets a lil dicey.

The only other thing is you're buying this for your 9 yr old who only plays Fortnite and Overwatch.
My brother is getting himself an X and his 11 yo son an S. Gave the whole "all he plays is Fortnite" story. I told him he gonna look at him like:wtb:

:mjlol: