Series S only has 364GB worth of usable space

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Storage trash on all these systems in reality. Tech pushed us here tho
But according to PS5 stans, its only Series S... which is literally for travel and kids the same as a Switch is
It's not for that, and most the people that will get it just want to play next gen games and current gen on the standard definition tv for cheap as possible or it's a second machine for kids or 2 gamer house holds.
But don’t remind him that there’s a PS5 that costs $200 more and still will only have around 600gb’s :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But according to PS5 stans, its only Series S... which is literally for travel and kids the same as a Switch is

But don’t remind him that there’s a PS5 that costs $200 more and still will only have around 600gb’s :mjlol:

ps5 digital is only 100 more and double the memory and doesn't lack features of its more expensive version. Enjoy your S though breh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ps5 digital is only 100 more and double the memory and doesn't lack features of its more expensive version. Enjoy your S though breh
And the other one isn’t clown... and still has 600gb’s at a premium price despite being a weaker console with less space (but somehow takes up more space):mjlol:

I’ll enjoy any system I get because I know what I’ll use them for.

Youre the dikkeater still on here making anti-xbox threads

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And the other one isn’t clown... and still has 600gb’s at a premium price despite being a weaker console with less space (but somehow takes up more space):mjlol:

I’ll enjoy any system I get because I know what I’ll use them for.

Youre the dikkeater still on here making anti-xbox threads

you still gettin mad though. :umad:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Series S is for casual gamers who probably own 3-4 games tops.

I own 4 games for my PS4 but I got the 1TB version COD.

But for casuals they won't care, I'm guessing many will have something like

GTA5, Gears5 and COD and that's about it. If not COD then Forza or something.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No excuses, that shyt is wack. Series X or nothing.
Its not an excuse... you can easily not buy it.

its obvious it was not meant for anyone that considers themselves a “serious” gamer and geard to people who enjoy shyt like the Nintendo Switch...

portable, cheaper, and not meant for graphically intense games... even though it could still handle it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its not an excuse... you can easily not buy it.

its obvious it was not meant for anyone that considers themselves a “serious” gamer and geard to people who enjoy shyt like the Nintendo Switch...

portable, cheaper, and not meant for graphically intense games... even though it could still handle it

The difference is switch games are typically small in file size. We gonna pretend xbox ain’t gonna have multiple games (Yes even casual games) that ain’t gone run 80+ GB to install? This is pretty much begging you to use xcloud which is still just a streaming service

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference is switch games are typically small in file size. We gonna pretend xbox ain’t gonna have multiple games (Yes even casual games) that ain’t gone run 80+ GB to install? This is pretty much begging you to use xcloud which is still just a streaming service
You should worry about the size requirements and space of you premium priced playstations:yeshrug: