Serena Williams is off the market, engaged to reddit co-founder UPDATE: SHE'S PREGNANT

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Uh oh what's thecoli gonna do now:mjlol: this is y'all queen outchea being wifed up by a cac:mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Men make more money than women dude. You sound like a fakkit asking men to be gold diggers. Men don't date women based on their networth because we are self-made. Women do that shyt.

Now nikkas can be smart and protect their wealth by not getting married and/or getting prenups. But that other shyt you talking is real p*ssy!
You're missing the point you dumb ass nikka

Its not about being a gold digger its about being with someone who has their own money so you know they're not with you just for yours

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Ohanian watched Serena Williams chase down a mugger who stole her phone. I repeat: Ohanian watched a woman, Serena Williams, chase down a thief who took her phone and did absolutely nothing to help. Instead he took a video.

The co founder of Reddit is only worth 5ms??? This can't be right

He helped found early Reddit and sold off his part in that Reddit early for pennies (sounds like he's stupid imho). He doesn't have anything to do with it anymore and so is only worth that 4-5 mill (his entire net worth less whatever he spends).

Last edited:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Drake & Common lost
0f5f0d0f8300b0152e02b56d26d136ec.png
Drake upgraded to jlo

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're missing the point you dumb ass nikka

Its not about being a gold digger its about being with someone who has their own money so you know they're not with you just for yours

Women in general make less money than men. That's the case with black men and white women--and everyone else except black women and non-black men--so I don't see the problem.