Serena Williams is... "glowing"

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
The coli female coalition all up in the thread trying to save Serena from the obvious ether coming :wow:.
Im sayin tho:heh:,serena prolly dont even know about tha coli and is an esteemed sports figure, she will prolly sleep well at night regardless, why they goin so hard? its just barbershop talk tbh

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a nikka, bytch. Watch ya mouth. :ufdup:
What you gone do about it hoe?

Nothing.

Everybody thinks your a white boy anyway nikka.

Got a problem ride down to NOLA over the Coli.

Peace bytch nikka let me give this man his thread back.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Because she looks like an athlete is that what makes her look masculine?

I don't give a damn about a celebrity to hold my tongue. Y'all always coming for this lady. It's pathetic at this point.

Plus all I see is bloated pregnant lady who has on too much makeup and the wrong shade looking uncomfortable bc she prego.

She looks like a MAN. Get over it. Notice nobody says that about her sister Venus.

Look at this big ass broad....she got legs like Lebron James :mjlol:

640px-Serena_Williams_US_Open_2013.jpg

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
That nose job ruined her face. Now her nose is spreading due to the pregnancy and it looks even worse.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
All the "women" that's caping so hard for her in here never cape for men when they be getting clowned
:sas2:
Either way it goes she still gone eat and make more than everyone on here.....Let these brehs have they fun.
do you know how many "pro black" women on this site have made fun of my nose lmao:dead:. now serena is off limits:bryan::mjlol::mjlol: