Serena Williams is... "glowing"

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Because she looks like an athlete is that what makes her look masculine?

I don't give a damn about a celebrity to hold my tongue. Y'all always coming for this lady. It's pathetic at this point.

Plus all I see is bloated pregnant lady who has on too much makeup and the wrong shade looking uncomfortable bc she prego.
No. What makes her look masculine is that she looks/looked like her farther. She got a strong face, that has nothing to do with being athlete.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I've never was one to hype up Serena, as far as her looks we're concerned, she always looked manly to me, nikkas adored her because she was thick . She's no more attractive than her sister, but nobody was hyping Venus .
It wanst never this bad tho, man she look like jj's daddy off of good times:francis:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
No. What makes her look masculine is that she looks/looked like her farther. She got a strong face, that has nothing to do with being athlete.
My question to you and others is:

Are you fukkin her?
As @Prima Donna said she's been looking the same way for YEARS. Now that she's with this white man everybody wanna act like if she was this or that she coulda had a black man. Let this woman live.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
My question to you and others is:

Are you fukkin her?
As @Prima Donna said she's been looking the same way for YEARS. Now that she's with this white man everybody wanna act like if she was this or that she coulda had a black man. Let this woman live.

Lol why are people caping so damn hard. Let us have our fun and talk shyt about her. if you're not with it get your broke phi broke ass the fukk on. :mjlol: