Reppin
NULL
im so sorry but it had to be done :Jbomg:
7q1rWvH.png

:deadmanny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
thecoli turns more into lsa day by day with this gossip n giggle shyt. i'm sure thats pregnancy weight and her hormones fluctuating thats adding that "look" to her and if not why do yall care like somone said yall done seen her for like 10 years how many times will yall say she ugly or a man.
When I first signed up here, I thought I'd found a haven of the coolest realest nikkas ever. Remind you, I never used SOHH or any other forum prior to this.

Through time though, I saw that this is a nest for the lamest, more corny, smartdumb, most offensive nikkas in the world. Most these nikkas are real life, sexually repressed LOSERS. To make fun of a pregnant woman even with the anonymity that the Internet provides is some loser ass shyt. And no ones checking them because of the hive mentality that thrives here.

This Whole thread, much like most these nikkas, is corny and pointless.

Anybody cosigning this is also a cornball.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
When I first signed up here, I thought I'd found a haven of the coolest realest nikkas ever. Remind you, I never used SOHH or any other forum prior to this.

Through time though, I saw that this is a nest for the lamest, more corny, smartdumb, most offensive nikkas in the world. Most these nikkas are real life, sexually repressed LOSERS. To make fun of a pregnant woman even with the anonymity that the Internet provides is some loser ass shyt. And no ones checking them because of the hive mentality that thrives here.

dnt take thecoli or its posters seriously man, i dnt put too much thought in people on here for the very reasons u mention. im not perfect myself but man some cats on here are weirdos; like ok the first threads or comments yall made on her way back when were funny or just some joking shyt but grown men continuing to go hard at some broad, wench or not, like wtf.

Daps

Breh get real she look like shyt. Stop all the emotionaleste sensitiva godiva chocolatte femdom hotep-stepping bullshyt kick.

The thing is the media praises her as if she is a diva and looks good - I don't even think Beyonce looks good so why the fukk would I think this horse hound bytch looks attractive? :bryan:

Nobody talking about Kelly Rowland or an actual attractive Black Woman in the media but focused on this man-chick's baby bump :laff::laff::laff:

:mjlol:

TMZ only focuses on the dumbest ugliest celebs most times that they can dig up dirt on.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Breh get real she look like shyt. Stop all the emotionaleste sensitiva godiva chocolatte femdom hotep-stepping bullshyt kick.

The thing is the media praises her as if she is a diva and looks good - I don't even think Beyonce looks good so why the fukk would I think this horse hound bytch looks attractive? :bryan:

Nobody talking about Kelly Rowland or an actual attractive Black Woman in the media but focused on this man-chick's baby bump :laff::laff::laff:

:mjlol:

TMZ only focuses on the dumbest ugliest celebs most times that they can dig up dirt on.
I'm sure your mother looks way better and is more successful as well.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

And yet here you are. If this site is as bad as you say it is and is filled with all these lames, then why are you still here? Why are putting yourself through the torture of interacting with all these losers?

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Says the c00n with 26k posts. While you're in here having an emotional breakdown over cats clowning Serena, she's probably somewhere getting ghetto gagged by the cracker who created racist reddit. Why don't you take your bytchass over there and defend her from her fiance's people? They go a lot harder.