Serena Williams is... "glowing"

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You do realize your face gets darker in the summer because it's not clothed/protected like the rest of the body. Or maybe you aren't black and are popping off for daps.
You're obviously retarded.

Certain makeup can make you a shade lighter you idiot.

She's not bleaching. Go on head and spin it all you want .

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Nope, she's lightening her skin and its obvious.
To me it's obvious that She's using make up to cover "pregnancy mask" which is pigment changes that happen when your hormones double during pregnancy. Lots of women try to cover it with concealer which is always lighter than your normal foundation. It's common with black women. My cousin got a pretty severe mask on her face and underarms.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I'm sorry, but that's a ugly ass woman ioncare what NOT A SINGLE ONE of you nikkas or bytches say. NOPE!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So glad we can stop pretending she's attractive to stay in the New Pro-Black Panther Militancy/Shea Butter Twitter's good graces. She was never tryna get with yall dusty niggrums anyway :lolbron: All that pretending she aint look like Lawrence Taylor in his prime only for her to get seeded up by a white boy.

:deadmanny:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Serena just attention whoring right nothing to see here.

I wonder how many of y'all really been around millionaires. They're attention whores too just like people of lower situations.

Daps
There are Black female celebrities that I think unfairly get called manly but Serena isn't one of them. She has a masculine build and facial structure. It does suck that people people go in on her so hard because she seems like a nice person but that comes with celebrity.
:yeshrug:
Venus is actually much better looking than Serena. Maybe not pretty per se but she's actually shaped like a woman.
140320142522-venus-williams-tease-vertical-gallery.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
realistically we would all think shes a tranny if we didnt know better
and that's the hard truth that people don't want to admit

someone can be amazing and black and the best to do it AND ugly... it's ok team.. we don't have to war for every sista just cause she's great

does she have an amazing ass? Yup.. does she have her days where she looks cute? sure does

if her name was tamika from compton and worked in the mail room, would common and drake and half the people in this thread, be knocking over tables to call her beautiful and sexy and ask what's wrong with everyone else? hell no..

we rate women in here every day and nobody is coming to play superman with them.. and these are supermodels and actresses and IG hoes and the best of the best.... but now we gotta act like serena was ever some dime except when looking at her half naked with her ass out.. you couldn't post 10 photos of her from the midsection up and tell me she's something amazing