Serena Williams is... "glowing"

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Oh yeah..... no doubt... I was just referring to the tone of the makeup used on her face and how the makeup contours her face in a way that doesn't work for her imo

Crazy part about is that she doesn't need makeup..... definitely not ot this degree

:patrice: You got an alias.

I don't know what is up with her makeup but they did her dirty. I just posted pics where she looked normal.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Ok... What the fukk does Luck have to do with her face if it's determined by something like "genetics". Which is somewhat hard coded... Same principle still applies.. You come across as somewhat slow.. but damn graduate.....

Best of "luck" to ya in this world if you gotta use your wits..... :smh:
your an idiot. genetics and luck are 2 different things. you can have an ugly parent and an extremely attractive parent. you might get lucky and come out looking a best combination of both, or the more so the ugly parent. are you fukking retarded?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: You got an alias.

I don't know what is up with her makeup but they did her dirty. I just posted pics where she looked normal.

:no:
your an idiot. genetics and luck are 2 different things. you can have an ugly parent and an extremely attractive parent. you might get lucky and come out looking a best combination of both, or the more so the ugly parent. are you fukking retarded?

Looks are subjective champ...

Again, you come across as a few chromosomes short.... :ehh:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4abn06l.jpg

What the fukk happened tho???:mindblown:

Looks like she bleached and something went wrong and she may have gotten some skin treatment for aging and that went wrong too. It doesn't look like she's had plastic surgery yet but she looks. :barf:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL