Serena Williams is... "glowing"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
My question to you and others is:

Are you fukkin her?
As @Prima Donna said she's been looking the same way for YEARS. Now that she's with this white man everybody wanna act like if she was this or that she coulda had a black man. Let this woman live.

fukk outta here :mjlol: Serena has always been busted in my book. When I would go in on her lookin like a dude, nikkaz would be all in their feelings :mjlol:

Last edited:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Who raised you? I ask because you attribute her success as a black woman to "luck"

What the fukk is luck for a nikka
you dumbass, im not saying her success is luck you fukk nikka. I was replying to primmadonna when she replied why her face isn't so "perfect" she said "I think its also because she trains and works so much. She needs rest." i said no, it has nothing to do with rest, ehr face is her face. and it was determined by luck and genetics. strong reading comprehension you spastic dumb fukk.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Whoever did her make up/ her stylist needs to be fired she looked fine here.

5907d2411400001f00a9cec9.jpeg

holding-serena-williams-met-gala-2017-red-carpet-celebrity-style.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dumbass, im not saying her success is luck you fukk nikka. I was replying to primmadonna when she replied why her face isn't so "perfect" she said "I think its also because she trains and works so much. She needs rest." i said no, it has nothing to do with rest, ehr face is her face. and it was determined by luck and genetics. strong reading comprehension you spastic dumb fukk.

Ok... What the fukk does Luck have to do with her face if it's determined by something like "genetics". Which is somewhat hard coded... Same principle still applies.. You come across as somewhat slow.. but damn graduate.....

Best of "luck" to ya in this world if you gotta use your wits..... :smh: