Serena Williams has no competition when it comes to thickness

concise

Veteran
Daps
I've never said she looked like a man before. I'm usually the one saying "I'd fukk the life out of her!! :noah:"....but these pictures, aside from the last one of just her ass, got her lookin overly manly.

:skip:

yeah, this is a bad look :huhldup:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think it's just amazing how many emotions and reactions are put on display when discussing her. It's really unique, because you got reactions ACROSS THE BOARD from nikkas ready to go in raw and plant as much seed inside of her to dudes saying she a tranny/man.

shyt's just cray :laugh:

Daps
13yezac.jpg

I do believe I'm fukking.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
man...... Call me gay all you want. I'm having steel cage no holds barred death match with this broad. It might take days but I'm laying her down. When I saw her in that pink outfit at the ESPYs I just wanted to mount the tv. All the dudes at the gym was like:ohhh::takedat::dwillhuh::blessed::shaq::wow::patrice::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man...... Call me gay all you want. I'm having steel cage no holds barred death match with this broad. It might take days but I'm laying her down. When I saw her in that pink outfit at the ESPYs I just wanted to mount the tv. All the dudes at the gym was like:ohhh::takedat::dwillhuh::blessed::shaq::wow::patrice::whoo::whew::ohlawd:

:ohhh::datazz: who posted this from the coli??? :dead: @ the replay

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall disgusting. The average tranny look more feminine then her. Her whole body is rock hard solid.
How can sex be any fun when her ass is so hard it wont even bounce. :patrice: