Serena Williams has no competition when it comes to thickness

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Then why do nikkas get mad when I say SHE has no chance? Stupid shyt. i don't like bytches who look like Donkey Kong.
LOL you really think anyone, let alone Serena is losing sleep over your comments?

On the one hand she's a world class athelete, ranked No1, a future GOAT with over $45 million in prize money.... and you are again? LMAO

Nevertheless, I will tell her on twitter that some coli nobody, says she has 'no chance'.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yikes:merchant:

Y'all can have that, I'm sorry but she looks like a big corn bread eatin nikka workin them fields in the south...with an overly obvious hair hat on.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
She past toned
mma-andersonsilva-upset_20120317_1692432919.png

U know better breh she's in tip top shape for the season.

Its just like a body builder getting ready for a show

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
LOL you really think anyone, let alone Serena is losing sleep over your comments?

On the one hand she's a world class athelete, ranked No1, a future GOAT with over $45 million in prize money.... and you are again? LMAO

Nevertheless, I will tell her on twitter that some coli nobody, says she has 'no chance'.
this stupid ass shyt. You think Serena is going to care that some lame on the coli wants to smash her? These arguments are dumb as fukk.

The coli dot com for ya. :dead:

I don't give a fukk who she is. She isn't reading this anyway. Why does my preference hurt you so much breh? You her brother or something?

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
this stupid ass shyt. You think Serena is going to care that some lame on the coli wants to smash her? These arguments are dumb as fukk.

The coli dot com for ya. :dead:

I don't give a fukk who she is. She isn't reading this anyway. Why does my preference hurt you so much breh? You her brother or something?
:laff: