Serena Williams at the beach

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
the whole point of doggy style is the soft butt of a girl hitting your groin area.

Her sh!t looks like a brick wall

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Why not? You're intimidated?

Weak, insecure ass mofos. You probably the type that couldn't live with the fact that your chick made more money than you either.:ld:

Once you get to that stage where you're comfortable with yourself as a man none of that shyt matters, B. She got a p*ssy under there? You better fukk it and enjoy the ride.

This is by far the dumbest thing said here!

Women shaming tactics don't work on real men breh :heh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:wtf:

some of y'all couldn't leave it at 'she's unattractive' whats with all this monkey gorilla talk we kewns now ? :what:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Why not? You're intimidated?

Weak, insecure ass mofos. You probably the type that couldn't live with the fact that your chick made more money than you either.:ld:

Once you get to that stage where you're comfortable with yourself as a man none of that shyt matters, B. She got a p*ssy under there? You better fukk it and enjoy the ride.

I disagree breh, some men just don't find muscular women attractive and prefer softness and jiggles

I don't get all this monkey gorilla talk tho :stopitslime:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Serena isn't built like a man. She has a great shape with curve, a flatboard abs, titty meat, and a booty to go along with her beautiful looks. She is a goddess with a perfectly built thick, amazonian body that is well-proportion, and well-defined with muscular cuts. On top of that, her body isn't tainted with butt-injections, silicones, and botox. It is natural with no artificial modification. In addition, she doesn't even cake up her face with layers of make-ups. That is another icing on the cake.:drool:

I don't know where some of you kats come with the illusion that Serena is a tranny or looking like a man.:heh: Her body is too curvy and her shoulder isn't broad, her face isn't manly, and she doesn't have a town boy personality. Serena has a feminist traits but whatever. I like what I see in Serena. To each his own.

Tr1pl3

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PG
:laff:
Stfu u fatherless fukk
:why:

So I am fakkit cuz Im not feelin' a quaterback built bytch?

Guess u like a deep voice n some balls too u tranny lovin' homo

Dont eva fukkin adress me again bytch, u 22 posts deep u a nobody fakkit mufuka

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I disagree breh, some men just don't find muscular women attractive and prefer softness and jiggles

I don't get all this monkey gorilla talk tho :stopitslime:

Man, all i know is i find that brawd sexy as fukk despite the muscles. She does look a bit too muscular in this pic tho.. but still I've always wanted to hit that. But i know a lot of mofos out there who are intimidated by a powerful woman. The like the little chick they can dominate. Dont get me wrong i love me slim 112 lbs hottie too. But I have no problem with the big bruisers.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Man, all i know is i find that brawd sexy as fukk despite the muscles. She does look a bit too muscular in this pic tho.. but still I've always wanted to hit that. But i know a lot of mofos out there who are intimidated by a powerful woman. The like the little chick they can dominate. Dont get me wrong i love me slim 112 lbs hottie too. But I have no problem with the big bruisers.

yeah breh her body was hot as fukk HERE, see here she was still toned , thick but looked soft. Her new shape is just a too much on the muscular side for me now, I love thick but it has to be a lil soft to touch :lolbron:

serena-williams-bikini-beach-body-11.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
yeah breh her body was hot as fukk HERE, see here she was still toned , thick but looked soft. Her new shape is just a too much on the muscular side for me now, I love thick but it has to be a lil soft to touch :lolbron:

serena-williams-bikini-beach-body-11.jpg

I would burry my head between her thighs and let her crush it while I eat that :ohlawd: