SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nikkas actually feeling this she hulk bish:dahell:

Edit: even she hulk is more sexier

Why not? You're intimidated?

Weak, insecure ass mofos. You probably the type that couldn't live with the fact that your chick made more money than you either.:ld:

Once you get to that stage where you're comfortable with yourself as a man none of that shyt matters, B. She got a p*ssy under there? You better fukk it and enjoy the ride.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Why not? You're intimidated?

Weak, insecure ass mofos. You probably the type that couldn't live with the fact that your chick made more money than you either.:ld:

Once you get to that stage where you're comfortable with yourself as a man none of that shyt matters, B. She got a p*ssy under there? You better fukk it and enjoy the ride.

:wtf:

So I'm insecure cuz I don't want to fukk this big bytch nor be seen in public with her ruining my reputation as a man?:wtf:

Insecurity comes from fukking with a top of the line dime piece that you know you feel shadowed against..:mindblown:

Not some ugly gorilla monsoon looking bytch:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd leave the crack of that ass smoking
like a tire yard that was struck by lightning.
a0yqua.jpg

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:wtf:

So I'm insecure cuz I don't want to fukk this big bytch nor be seen in public with her ruining my reputation as a man?:wtf:

Insecurity comes from fukking with a top of the line dime piece that you know you feel shadowed against..:mindblown:

Not some ugly gorilla monsoon looking bytch:wtf:

Calm down with the gorilla talk nikka. You toeing the c00n line a lil too much with this sh!t....theres nothing gorilla about that black woman. If shes too strong for you, or isnt attractive to you, then cool but ease up with that gorilla talk :ufdup:

And btw i think by insecure he meant u insecure that she might be strong enough to beat your ass

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Calm down with the gorilla talk nikka. You toeing the c00n line a lil too much with this sh!t....theres nothing gorilla about that black woman. If shes too strong for you, or isnt attractive to you, then cool but ease up with that gorilla talk :ufdup:

And btw i think by insecure he meant u insecure that she might be strong enough to beat your ass

:comeon: the bytch is built and looks like a gorilla..nothing racist about it,,stop being insecure...bytch!