Serena lookin like summer walker lookin like sza lookin like lil Kim 🤔 🧐

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shaking-head-disappointed.gif

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ocean Bottom
No she wasn’t lol. Y'all only said that because she’s dark skinned, that broad was always hit with a nice body from paying tennis. Now that she has stopped playing, that’s gone and she has no redeeming qualities. A self hating bed wench is all she is.

Exactly… type u literally throw the pillow cover over her head dogging style imagining u fukking Cherokee D ass

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Aye, the one thread the title exactly describe whats going on :heh:

prayers for all involved. Shorty was fine the way she was. Yea she somewhat amazonian but nikkas love that sht

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
RIP to the previous serena.

Almost without fail if a black woman reaches a certain level of fame body dysmorphia seems inevitable. Seeing pictures and videos of yourself(that you didn't take) constantly, on top of when you already look in the mirror is not healthy. Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, Saweetie, Latto, SZA, and the last hold out until recently...Beyonce.

Fame is a drug. Too much of it will warp your mind and body and since women are raised from birth with an understanding that their physical appearance is every bit if not MORE important than anything else in their lives are especially vulnerable to this :francis:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
No she wasn’t lol. Y'all only said that because she’s dark skinned, that broad was always hit with a nice body from paying tennis. Now that she has stopped playing, that’s gone and she has no redeeming qualities. A self hating bed wench is all she is.

You trippin

Serena was never unattractive. And especially being a world-class superstar athlete, she had access to the best make up artist and all of that.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don't see the difference."other than lightning n makeup"

She look Bad to me... I'd take her on through there!...

Obviously the size is a lil intimidating to me but I don't think she'd mind.

:yeshrug: