Serena lookin like summer walker lookin like sza lookin like lil Kim šŸ¤” šŸ§

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
While this is much better than what Serena's makeup has looked like previous, she stills needs to evaluate who she's hiring. I would be highly shocked if her MUA is black and she outside looking like this.
people have been saying that Serena Glam squad has been sabotaging her for years.

She looks way better without that Pancake shyt.

nikkas fukked with her the most when she wore that Black Outfit at the Tennis Match. My First Sargeant actually put that up on his wall.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

She said be yourselfā€¦.

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
people have been saying that Serena Glam squad has been sabotaging her for years.

She looks way better without that Pancake shyt.

nikkas fukked with her the most when she wore that Black Outfit at the Tennis Match. My First Sargeant actually put that up on his wall.

Well someone said she's doing her own makeup so :yeshrug:It's youtube tutorials that could help her out if she wanted. She also has access to get a proper MUA but refuses. It obvious she wants to look like this

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well someone said she's doing her own makeup so :yeshrug:It's youtube tutorials that could help her out if she wanted. She also has access to get a proper MUA but refuses. It obvious she wants to look like this
Yeah it's obvious that she likes her super masculine tranny look because even Black women have low key called her out on this.

Again Black dudes generally liked her freash faced but especially when she got around this cac she's been cosplaying (badly) as an old ass white woman with way too many surguries.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Poor girl. :francis:

In another life she would've been happy the way she looked, but in America, in the sphere she was in because of her statuts, her looks became what mental broke her.

Pay attention to the environment you put your kids in. Sometimes, by trying to lift them up, you will destroy them.