September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see a trailer for horizon and a reveal of FF16

I would hope they do a cinematic reveal trailer for the next God of War, wont need to have gameplay and it'll be a bomb to drop on everyone. Game wont release for the next two years at the very least but a reveal that its on the way will be enough.

I see footage for the miles morales game and the new horizon and even more of the ratchet and clank game...followed by other games I’m not ready to give a fukk about...followed up at the end with the preorder date with the release date underneath in the exact same font...BUT THEN there will be an additional screen stating special preorders will be going live “now”...at which point I will receive a timely email from sony stating I have been selected for the special preorders and have a specified amount of time to secure my preorder...can’t wait til wednesday

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Man if they show ff16 fresh of the ff7 remake :whew:

Personally I’m excited to see what they can do with gta on next gen, might be a sleeper

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Why I thought that was a black ps5

it’s just the white one in a shadow

Or I’m I right ?@Fatboi1 :lupe:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I never pre order a console before so how does it work? Do u pay the entire amount upfront or you pay when it ships?:patrice::patrice: Couple people telling me it could be either:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never pre order a console before so how does it work? Do u pay the entire amount upfront or you pay when it ships?:patrice::patrice: Couple people telling me it could be either:patrice:
I think it's like a game you can put a certain amount down and pay the rest when you go pick it up(in store) but online I think you pay all of it down before it ships.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think it's like a game you can put a certain amount down and pay the rest when you go pick it up(in store) but online I think you pay all of it down before it ships.

I might trade my ps4 pro in so I’m most likely not gonna play it again. All the new games I want coming out don’t drop until november and I’d rather just play them on ps5

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
apparently there's going to be a 16 trailer? :ohhh:
Hopefully they learned from 15 on what not to do