September NPD: Destiny 2 debuts as 2017's best selling game, SNES Classic #1 Console of Sep.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Was Live a full priced $60 title? These charts are revenue based. So more expensive games can chart higher than others even if they sold less copies. Metroid for example was the 8th best selling game of the month according to Nintendo (and no they can't lie about that, they're a publicly traded company) but it charted at 12 cause 3DS games are $40, not $60.

Those numbers would be incredible.
I'm not sure what XCOM sales numbers are but in terms of console games, I'm pretty sure that would make Mario + Rabbids the best selling SRPG/TRPG ever made.

Gonna be interesting to see where it places. Shadow of War will have been out the entire month on 3 separate platforms with far bigger install bases and Assassin's Creed is out on the same day. Not sure Odyssey will be number 1 for October but it will have ridiculous legs. Odyssey will chart until well into next year.

Halo Wars is probably the biggest.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Was Live a full priced $60 title? These charts are revenue based. So more expensive games can chart higher than others even if they sold less copies. Metroid for example was the 8th best selling game of the month according to Nintendo (and no they can't lie about that, they're a publicly traded company) but it charted at 12 cause 3DS games are $40, not $60.

Those numbers would be incredible.
I'm not sure what XCOM sales numbers are but in terms of console games, I'm pretty sure that would make Mario + Rabbids the best selling SRPG/TRPG ever made.

Gonna be interesting to see where it places. Shadow of War will have been out the entire month on 3 separate platforms with far bigger install bases and Assassin's Creed is out on the same day. Not sure Odyssey will be number 1 for October but it will have ridiculous legs. Odyssey will chart until well into next year.
Live was 40 if u pre ordered it. But it was a 60$ game otherwise

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
where Is FlabbyHead on Xbox?:mjlol:

Y’all xbox fans should be ashamed. Y’all let Live 18 generate more money

@PS4 whats up bro:russ:

Edit
Xbox One

1. Destiny 2
  2. NBA 2K18
  3. Madden NFL 18
  4. FIFA 18
  5. NHL 18
  6. Grand Theft Auto V
  7. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
  8. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
  9. Overwatch
  10. Ark: Survival Evolve
shyt didn’t even make top 10 on Xbox :mjlol:
It's not a retail release..........

Dumbass:mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
obligatory who the hell is still buying GTAV for it to be that high :gucci:

People who buy a new system tend to buy GTAV with it. GTA is transcendent to a point to even the most casual of casuals will buy it just because. I ain't mad at it though GTAV is a classic. :manny: