Separated from the peasants - Sony Playstation E3 Conference Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it looks better than state of decay 2
Well since state of decay is as arcade title... :snoop: look bruh, they're is no question state of decay was an excellent title. Pt2 adds multiplayer and better everything. Your title is still unknown, the reviews from the play thru have been average. Let's ignore that because it's exclusive, we know your routine, have fun not having fun bruh :tu:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finally catching up. God of war 4 looks crack. Just pre-ordered.

It's been long enough since the last one and after WW I need more mythology in my life.

Days Gone continues to impress.

I hope those and Red Dead don't release too closely together

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What the fukk does that gotta do with how it looks :dwillhuh:
And this game, you see a cutscene with a vehicle then its all footwork. Looks like a bootleg dead rising to me
I'd rather run thru them zombies with Ryu and Megaman but if you'd rather use some nigruh hating biker then by all means
Do you bruh :yeshrug:

So is it like Dead Rising or The Last Of Us? Because those games are so different from each other it's pretty much Oochie Wally or One Mic status.:heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see a missed opportunity for sony at e3: showoff the games on psn.....after checking out the store, i see some potentially good games that are only coming out on psn: hell blade, nex machina, and matterfall to name a few....they shouldve really talked about that more...cause those gonna be the games people cop & play in between big game releases....

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
i see a missed opportunity for sony at e3: showoff the games on psn.....after checking out the store, i see some potentially good games that are only coming out on psn: hell blade, nex machina, and matterfall to name a few....they shouldve really talked about that more...cause those gonna be the games people cop & play in between big game releases....
They showed matterfall during the preshow

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They showed matterfall during the preshow

i know, but that's only 1 out of a good amount of games.....just saying they couldve talked about more of the psn games coming....that couldve been a way to show off the psn more too....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It is 4K 60FP

S that's already official as the system records and stream games at 4K 60FPS that already leaked

:mjlol:

4K 60fps is official for MSFT 1st party exclusives.

What you hear fanboy all I am seeing from you is hate why you hating breh 6 flops 4K 60

I would buy the Scorpio because it can do 4K native and only cost the price of a graphics card that will do 4K on pc

Scorpio is the best option by FAR, most bang 4 the buck. A gaming PC that is equivalent to Scorpio would cost 4x as much