Senua's Saga: Hellblade II (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 21, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are we supposed to pretend the sequel to this game is gonna be some next lev3l shyt now? Lol

crazy how people start gassing games once they go exclusive, huh? :sas2:@The Mad Titan

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brehs,
I'm usually picking up everything but something just fell off with this joint to me. :snoop:

It looks good, especially for an indie game, and the voices thing was interesting but 90% of the game are eye puzzles and the same combat encounters over and over again.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Hellblade 2 will possibly be at VGA's.

Obviously there will be gameplay if they show it, but unless there's a release date attached to it, then I don't wanna see it.

Hellblade 2 has been shown several times, we don't need to see it unless we know when it's coming out(release date or release window) and how it looks(gameplay).

Daps

Obviously there will be gameplay if they show it, but unless there's a release date attached to it, then I don't wanna see it.

Hellblade 2 has been shown several times, we don't need to see it unless we know when it's coming out(release date or release window) and how it looks(gameplay).

Where has it been shown besides the trailer?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Shown several times ? We only seen that one trailer all the way back in 2019. They announced this way too early.