Senua's Saga: Hellblade II (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 21, 2024)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I gotta play the first one, hopefully they release this in early 2022. Speaking of similar games, MS should buy Asobo Studios, the developers of A Plague Tale. I would love to see what Asobo can do, if you gave them a 50+ million dollar budget.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
I gotta play the first one, hopefully they release this in early 2022. Speaking of similar games, MS should buy Asobo Studios, the developers of A Plague Tale. I would love to see what Asobo can do, if you gave them a 50+ million dollar budget.

Id rather Sony buy them. I loved a plague's tale. Great game and to know only a handful of people made that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TBH I think their status as making mostly PlayStation exclusives has propped them up to this point. All of their releases have been mediocre at best and have been propped up by being PlayStation exclusives and/or launch games.

I like the graphics and imagery of this trailer, but until they can prove themselves from a gameplay standpoint, I ain’t really checking for their games.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
TBH I think their status as making mostly PlayStation exclusives has propped them up to this point. All of their releases have been mediocre at best and have been propped up by being PlayStation exclusives and/or launch games.

I like the graphics and imagery of this trailer, but until they can prove themselves from a gameplay standpoint, I ain’t really checking for their games.

Enslaved Odyssey was decent

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Thank God that game is trash.

It had nice graphics but that was about it the game play itself was weak and that schizophrenic nonsense will literally drive you insane.. bulshyt
The "drive you insane" thing was the whole point. I liked the game a lot. The sound design was some of the best I've heard. The environment puzzles were decent, and not too frustrating. It was also nice to learn something about Norse mythology. Id never looked too much into it. shyt is tight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The "drive you insane" thing was the whole point. I liked the game a lot. The sound design was some of the best I've heard. The environment puzzles were decent, and not too frustrating. It was also nice to learn something about Norse mythology. Id never looked too much into it. shyt is tight.
The swordplay was ass so to me it was an incomplete game