THE FIRST MINUTE GOT A nikka SCREAMING AT HIS TV

hNiL321.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
there was an extremely gay orgy in episode 6 that had absolutely nothing to do with plot

these people actually have a pretty cool power but these writers are wasting it by having them do all this gay shyt :scust:

Episode 7 was good,the first good episode IMO but it shouldnt have taken 7 fukking episodes to finally start introducing their enemies

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
A friend of mind put me on....now the coli likes it...so i'll give it a chance
:dwillhuh: breh if you are itching to watch gay productions then so be it but let's not make shyt up. I think the coli unanimously hates it. The only thing I don't get is ppl saying "eww it's gay" yet they are continuing to watch regardless :why:

Daps
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is true detective all over again but gay smh

i cant start watching something then give up on i always finish shows b wish me luck at least netflix drops the whole season so i can get this over with no homo imma make the best of this and get supper high

Daps
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is true detective all over again but gay smh

i cant start watching something then give up on i always finish shows b wish me luck at least netflix drops the whole season so i can get this over with no homo imma make the best of this and get supper high
:scust::scust::scust: @ that scene in Episode 6

I stopped at episode 5 for today. It's not very good thus far and super slow. :francis:

:scust:Fast forwarding like a mufukka through that gay tranny bullshyt...don't even give a damn if the dialogue in the scene adds to the story :camby:

Up to EP 7 and it's looking like bushes status :francis: Only decent stories are the cop in the Chi, breh in Nairobi, & Korean chick and even then it takes a hell of an effort not to fall asleep.

Episode 3 is dope brehs... :whoo:

bout to watch this episode now

will report back to let yall know if this dude lying or not

for the most part the 3rd episode is just ok like the first 2 episodes but the last 10 minutes :whoo:

it was dope to see them use their powers

so far its not as bad as everyone is saying but its not great either

Im gonna keep watching to see how it plays out

Just finished episode 3 and I can ignore all the gay shyt but man WTF happened to these dudes/chicks? The cinematography looks like shyt and the fight scenes are trash. I'm not gonna give up on it though. The Wachowski's have fallen off so damn hard I really cant think of anything good that they've done in the past 10-15 years. I made it 30 minutes into Jupiter Rising and had to cut that shyt off.

I'm in ep 10 :sas2:

:pachaha:All these nikkas making it Ep 10 and shyt AFTER seeing the bad coli reviews.

One nikka said he can ignore gay shyt :russ:

:scust: This mayne DirtyMoney was like he already knee deep into the gay/tranny series might as well finish it. :yeshrug: