Sense8 - Official Trailer - Netflix

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:francis: Anybody finish the whole season? I got up to Episode 10 and about 5 minutes in I just didn't give a fukk anymore and tossed it to the bushes.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
4 episodes in and its clear why this show was made. Sad. I encourage lgbt representation but said representation shouldn't get in the way of then actual plot/ for the plot to the sidelines. Chi cop/Korean boxer/Motherland Vann Dam all have the best storylines but the counter culture characters get most of the spotlight. The tranny can't even act. :scust: that wet strap on. I knew something was off the first I saw that scene considering who made this show.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
4 episodes in and its clear why this show was made. Sad. I encourage lgbt representation but said representation shouldn't get in the way of then actual plot/ for the plot to the sidelines. Chi cop/Korean boxer/Motherland Vann Dam all have the best storylines but the counter culture characters get most of the spotlight. The tranny can't even act. :scust: that wet strap on. I knew something was off the first I saw that scene considering who made this show.
Yea man I'm 4 episodes in and they focused way too damn much on this LGBT shyt. I mean at least balance this shyt out a little. They barely showed the cat in Nairobi or the Van Damme ma'am in China. That Indian woman is straight up gorgeous though. I swear that dance scene with the Indian couple where they start what looks like a dance off reminded me of Matrix Reloaded and that fukked up rave scene in Zion for some reason. Oh man that shyt just came out of nowhere I thought this shyt was gonna turn into a musical.:what:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
after the opening scene with the ice cream it
was instant bushes.
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So far this show is making " The Leftovers" look like a classic

Both are slow and confusing as fukk but atleast The Leftovers has great actors and writing

This show might snatch the Netflix WOAT title from Hemlock Grove
:russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok i think im done now :patrice:

They got the fakkit movie star dude acting like hes on his period because one of the other 8 are actually on their period :dahell:

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Ok i think im done now :patrice:

They got the fakkit movie star dude acting like hes on his period because one of the other 8 are actually on their period :dahell:

:what: Hell naw...for real? :scust:I'm beginning to think the actual premise of the show was a smokescreen just to push the gay tranny shyt.