Sense8 - Official Trailer - Netflix

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not homophobic but I don't actually wanna see gay sex on screen. Is there actually anything in this that's worse than what you typically see on HBO or movies?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not homophobic but I don't actually wanna see gay sex on screen. Is there actually anything in this that's worse than what you typically see on HBO or movies?
Off the top of my head I recall that there's lots of man on man intimacy, a couple scenes of a tranny and a woman having sex and one extended bisexual orgy scene.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm only 6 episodes in so I haven't read the thread to avoid spoilers.

This is definitely some weird trippy shyt, I just wished they didn't overdue the fakkitry levels on this show. shyt is at disgusting levels. I think this show has a lot of potential but so far I feel like its missing the mark.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This is the ONLY place where i'm seeing people hate on this shyt...I've seen people confused or kinda on the fence and eventually come around, but it seems like this is rated high everywhere else. And the majority of the complains are on some "gay agenda" shyt...smh.

It could have moved a little faster but I thought the slow pace gave us a more intimate look at everybody, what they do, what they mean to each other ect. Can't wait for season 2.

You know these insecure ass nikkas have to beat their chest in here and let everyone know they aren't gay.

I finally finished, and for those saying the plot moved to slow I hope y'all are shytting on Bloodline in the same fashion because that moved even slower.

Show had an interesting concept but I think the beginning of the season didn't have enough interaction between the 8, after about episode 6 or 7 there was a lot more interaction between them which made for better episodes. And then of course it ended with them all playing a part in getting away from the Whisper dude. shyt was dope IMO but it could have been executed a lot better.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You know these insecure ass nikkas have to beat their chest in here and let everyone know they aren't gay.

I finally finished, and for those saying the plot moved to slow I hope y'all are shytting on Bloodline in the same fashion because that moved even slower.

Show had an interesting concept but I think the beginning of the season didn't have enough interaction between the 8, after about episode 6 or 7 there was a lot more interaction between them which made for better episodes. And then of course it ended with them all playing a part in getting away from the Whisper dude. shyt was dope IMO but it could have been executed a lot better.
The not mixing the 8 together more is what I found to be the biggest mistake of the series.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. :lupe:

I thought he was about to unzip....as Jean Claude was fake cumming. :scust:
:lupe:

Think he was just watching the movie but he felt all those emotions and when it was done I think he was confused as fukk on some,

"I fukk with Van Damme,but not like that :scust: " :bryan:

Hell yea it went slow..:francis: only watched 2 eps..but I won't shyt on it until I muster up the strength to watch without sleeping.

And these dudes are insecure as fukk...besides that big orgy scene I don't see what the big deal is...as I said before...shyt is nowhere near worse than Spartacus and all them dikks :bryan:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This thread's progression is hilarious:russ:

That wet dildo was so vulgar:scust: I remember watching that scene like "got dam she flooding :steviej:"

30mins later ":dwillhuh: she's a what? but why was it so wet?..... are the actors saying the wrong lines, it cant be:to:"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Too much gay is man
Men kissing men....wtfff

All the straight ppl got limited camera time n the gays n trannys always on screen

One interesting thing tho
I felt zero empathy for the tranny n her forced surgery cuz she a tranny
Dunno if that makes me a bad person...

It does.

That dude was not made to be a man though, probably more feminine than any woman in real life.

Watch the whole thing. Show was alright, Ill watch a second season. But the gay shyt was crazy and the agenda was SUPER real.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Too much gay is man
Men kissing men....wtfff

All the straight ppl got limited camera time n the gays n trannys always on screen

One interesting thing tho
I felt zero empathy for the tranny n her forced surgery cuz she a tranny
Dunno if that makes me a bad person...

It does.

That dude was not made to be a man though, probably more feminine than any woman in real life.

Watch the whole thing. Show was alright, Ill watch a second season. But the gay shyt was crazy and the agenda was SUPER real.

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm a grown man that loves the snappy nappy dugout so the gay scenes really didn't bother me :yeshrug:. When Wolfgang lit his cousin shyt up with the missile launcher :gladbron:. Freema and the Indian broad :noah:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The thing is I could get through Oz which had a lot of gay shyt but this show literally makes me feel like througing up for some reason. Since it was released I have been stuck on episode 3 and haven't returned

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sense8 Actor Abruptly Replaced on Netflix Series
sChDh46.jpg

The Capheus character on the Wachowski siblings’ Netflix drama series Sense8 will look a little different in Season 2. We have learned that British actor Aml Ameen, who played the role in Season 1, has abruptly left the show, and the role has been recast with recent UC San Diego MFA acting graduate Toby Onwumere.

The circumstances behind Ameen’s exit are murky but sources indicate that there had been some sort of conflict between Ameen and Sense8 co-creator/executive producer/director Lana Wachowski that flared up at the Season 2 table read in Berlin and worsened as filming progressed in India, leading to Ameen’s exit a couple of episodes in and the recasting of the role. Creative differences may have played a role in the departure.

Read More: ‘Sense8′: Aml Ameen Replaced By Toby Onwumere In Wachowskis’ Netflix Series