Sense8 - Official Trailer - Netflix

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I sat through this entire thing expecting to get some type of major pay off and got nothing.
This was the most slow moving, anti-climactic show I have ever watched.
At least I got to see Martha Jones naked but this could have been so much better if they focused on more action and less navel gazing.

And is the African dude gay too? Because I could have sworn he was about to beat off to a Jean Claude Van Damme movie if that little girl aint get in his van.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I sat through this entire thing expecting to get some type of major pay off and got nothing.
This was the most slow moving, anti-climactic show I have ever watched.
At least I got to see Martha Jones naked but this could have been so much better if they focused on more action and less navel gazing.

And is the African dude gay too? Because I could have sworn he was about to beat off to a Jean Claude Van Damme movie if that little girl aint get in his van.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. :lupe:

I thought he was about to unzip....as Jean Claude was fake cumming. :scust:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Downloaded the whole season(even though I have a netflix account) and binged it this weekend.. If important parts of the plot was wrapped in the gay scenes then I'd have missed them because as soon the two gay mofos got on screen it was insta skip.. Vann Damn, Wolfgang, Indian Chick and Sun had the best parts.. all the other characters were filler.. They could have done so much more with the concept, but they obviously had an agenda..:scust: Good show ruined by shytty characters, stupid plots and random gay scenes..

When the indian chick popped up in woflgang's room in her undies... she's so fine :noah:

The Icelandic chick is retarded.. she should have just died with the baby :camby:

Sun :wub:

Vann Damn :blessed:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The plot moved too slow for me, and the gay/trans angle seemed too heavy handed. Quit during ep. 3

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Van Dam & Bat Van :laff:

:patrice: Watch the first episode, not sure yet about this one. Need to watch a few more episodes.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
So I decided to give this show a shot, never seen or heard anything besides the trailer

I got two episodes in and I immediately noticed the gay overtones/agenda and the show spending wayyyyy to much time with it rather than explaining the damn powers/plot
:beli:

Decided to hop on here to see if I was the only one that noticed.......

After reading through this thread, this show is going in the bushes

:camby:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is the ONLY place where i'm seeing people hate on this shyt...I've seen people confused or kinda on the fence and eventually come around, but it seems like this is rated high everywhere else. And the majority of the complains are on some "gay agenda" shyt...smh.

It could have moved a little faster but I thought the slow pace gave us a more intimate look at everybody, what they do, what they mean to each other ect. Can't wait for season 2.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm on episode 9 and this show is just dragging.

I was mad as hell they even dropped that in. That entire scene in episode 6 had me confused. Daniela getting off on the two dudes? :scust:Get outta here! Racial diverse is great but half the cast being gay? C'mon now and the straight cast members have gotten little to no intimate/sex scenes. But every time you look, Lito and Nomi tonguing down their lovers. I'm all for equality but share the love!

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
This is the ONLY place where i'm seeing people hate on this shyt...I've seen people confused or kinda on the fence and eventually come around, but it seems like this is rated high everywhere else. And the majority of the complains are on some "gay agenda" shyt...smh.

It could have moved a little faster but I thought the slow pace gave us a more intimate look at everybody, what they do, what they mean to each other ect. Can't wait for season 2.

iunno, outside of the stannery and fukkery the coli consensus holds weight imo :ehh:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Okay, this is my objective opinion on this show.

I hated the first 5 episodes. I absolutely hated them. And not because of the gay stuff, but because the plot absolutely crawled. I gave it another try yesterday after not watching it for weeks, and finished the series today. It's honestly not "bad" after the 5th episode or so. It's pretty good. I'm also not sure if I legitimately hated the first 5 episodes or if I was in a shytty mood when I watched them. I think it's a combination of both. With that being said, this is definitely not a show for everyone. I'm very much an egalitarian and believe all people are equal, deserving of respect and opportunities regardless of their gender, class or sexuality. I'm not homophobic -- and this shyt even had me like :patrice:at certain points, because it's very "extra (e.g., wet dildos, babies coming out of choochies, etc)." Certain things that happened seemed gratuitous and done because the Wachowski's simply could.

- Sun and Van Damme are definitely my favorite characters. Van Damme is so positive it's actually infectious. Breh be having me ready to take on the world and shyt. :wow:

- The Indian girl would get a thorough, thorough dikking. :shaq:

- Nita is a dime too.
- I love Conan the Barbarian, so all the nods are :salute: status for me.
- Really interested to see what happens in season 2 now that Whispers has seen Will. They can't keep dude drugged up all season, right?
- When they all use the skills to do something it's very, very dope.

Something that I think will come up in season 2 is
I think the little girl that Van Damme wouldn't give up is actually going to be his sister that was put up for adoption some kinda way. He mentioned he hasn't seen her since. And one thing that stuck with me was how she said, "You know I like my secrets." I think her father adopted her.

Overall, I'd give it about a 7/10 or so. :ehh:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:pacspit: fukkING fakkitS

LEGAL TO MARRY YOUR ASS PIRATE fukkBOI'S NOW :scust:

AND WATCH fakkitRY LIKE THIS :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO