self checkouts at supermarkets can be stressful places

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I refuse to go to walmart at anything close to a regular shopping time.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I don't mess with self checkouts unless I'm just getting one or two items and it ain't fruit or veggies. fukk I look like bagging and scanning my own shyt? :scusthov:

That's what them lil checkout nikkas get paid for. Ain't like y'all broke nikkas gotta tip them either. Take advantage of that shyt :damn:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
self check out in Lowes is a fukking joke.
they got a person whose job it is just to babysit the self checkout stations bouncing from line to line to help people who fukk shyt up. then they got a central station in the middle of self check out to reset, correct and help all the self checkout lines.

shyts retarded.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use PeaPod and get my shyt delivered:youngsabo:

Otherwise I roll with a basket(they need to make man size versions not bytchmade shyt). fukk a cart, too hard to cut in and out of traffic. fukk people parkin their shyt in the middle of the aisle, ur cart will get the stiff arm for that. fukk aggressive people with carts, those shyts hurt when they run into u so u'll get a stiff arm sending that handle into ur gut. And lastly fukk the deli counter, if u aint ordering back ur shyt up so people can actually get their meats and cheeses and dont stand in front of the ticket machine dumbass

yea im:umad: