self checkouts at supermarkets can be stressful places

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I do my shopping around 1am. 24 Hour Harris Teeter. It's great cuz only a few people be in there but they usually transitioning the produce and all the non fresh shyt is there.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was riding that cart when I broke my leg and fat bytches would give me the :wtb:

Fam i worked at a major chain store and we had 3 scooters for people. One day 3 fat fukks WALK in and ask for carts. I give em the keys and let em rock. Then a skinny dude with scars on his face arms and lega hobbles in and asks if we have a cart. Dude is cool as fukk but tells me hes on ebt and cant afford a proper electric chair, so he uses crutches for his illness and needs a store provided chair when he shops. I had to tell duke we didnt have one for him and i watched him sit i food court for 25 mins till this fat fukk gave the s ooter back and walked out. I gots no love for this fatties breh

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
fukk them self check out lines altogether

how many jobs did those stupid machines cost ?

Funny thing about this I went in a Walgreens I was in maybe 1 week orior and it was all self check out I was like damn they fired all the cashiers

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Fam i worked at a major chain store and we had 3 scooters for people. One day 3 fat fukks WALK in and ask for carts. I give em the keys and let em rock. Then a skinny dude with scars on his face arms and lega hobbles in and asks if we have a cart. Dude is cool as fukk but tells me hes on ebt and cant afford a proper electric chair, so he uses crutches for his illness and needs a store provided chair when he shops. I had to tell duke we didnt have one for him and i watched him sit i food court for 25 mins till this fat fukk gave the s ooter back and walked out. I gots no love for this fatties breh

i always wondered store's policy on the electric carts, do they just tell you to give em to anyone who asks for it? because i always seen non disabled people just joy riding through the aisles and shyt.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Found 20 bucks in the self checkout line,shyt was awkward cuz people was looking and knew I used debit

Awkward? I would have walked out of the store like

1615597_o.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
When those self-checkouts first started, I used come the fukk up not paying for shyt. Then they started using that weight thing :shaq2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Your self checkout has a conveyor belt? The ones in our stores dont have that. Its just a little shelf for you to put your basket on.

Does anyone else do what i do, buy organic fruits and vegetables but ring them up as the regular joints? Save a lot of money doing that.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
i wanted to punch this fakkit in the face today.....i finish sending my groceries down the runway and then pay and right when i go to bag this fukker starts sending his groceries my way when i still have 3/4 of my shyt unbagged. its pretty rude i usually wait until the person is done and i just browse my phone so they dont feel pressure

between that and something always going wrong and the attendant having to come over and fix it i dont even know why i just dont go to the cashier with a the bagger.

any other people get pet peeves with this type of supermarket stuff

I did this to some white guy. We was grilling each other bout to fight. An Employee seen this and started packing that bytch nikka shyt up