Selena Gomez looks..Different

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
more on this breh?
Breh hispanics ( mainly messicans) out here litteraly copy EVERYTHING we do breh they talk like us move like us copy our mannerisms,our hairstyles, whenever theres a group of brehs/brehettes theres always a latino following right behind like a little puppy dog, they come to our barbershops, consume our media etc.. but at the same time talk slick about us its really weird but I've said this in previous threads brehs really need to start aiming at messicans and make money off them like how cacs and chinks do us since they like our shyt sooo much

Last edited:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Breh hispanics ( mainly messicans) out here litteraly copy EVERYTHING we do breh they talk like us move like us copy our mannerisms,our hairstyles, whenever theres a group of brehs/brehettes theres always a latino following right behind like a little puppy dog, they come to our barbershops, consume our media etc.. but at the same time talk slick about us its really weird but I've said this in previous threads brehs really need to start aiming at messicans and make money off them since they like our shyt sooo much

I'm from Texas also and alot of the try hard mimicry they do is rooted in envy not respect.
Not only are they weird but they are also high degree hypocrites.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why did that bother you? :mjpls:

Especially after a thread dropped earlier today about a couple Latinas spitting on a black breh....in NEW YORK :mjpls:
I haven’t been in here most of the day to look at threads. Fuk off and worry about Florida with those country cacs.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I haven’t been in here most of the day to look at threads. Fuk off and worry about Florida with those country cacs.

You looking real funny in the light :mjpls:

Y'all let latinos spit on y'all and call you a nikka with no repercussions regularly, huh? :mjpls:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
20180325_061113-1.png

4AA42C4000000578-0-image-a-89_1522252967169.jpg

:francis:

None of us are surprised to see this. Numerous examples of how these people don’t gaf about us but love to profit off of our culture and mimic us.

I’m waiting for a breh to come in here and say “she’s not black phishing she doesn’t want to look like a bw she’s just trying to be more exotic” or “y’all just jealous/hating” or “she looks sexy” smh.

Sadly, until we get on code and stop accepting them and “helping” them profit of our culture when they don’t gaf about us, this shyt will continue to happen.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
wild corny.

now she's dark with laid edges and balenciaga shirt.:mjlol:

black people really need to start trademarking the culture.

hispanics, please come in here and explain why y'all are such huge culture vultures, whilst simultaneously thinking you're Spanish and superior to us? :patrice:

they gotta be the most racially, culturally confused group on the planet. :francis:
I am pretty sure Balenciaga originated in Europe

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You looking real funny in the light :mjpls:

Y'all let latinos spit on y'all and call you a nikka with no repercussions regularly, huh? :mjpls:
I wasn’t looking funny in the light when you tagged me to back you up in this thread against a possible suspect white poster saying the word, “n—r” and referring to you as one, yet he’s still here, you let him ride that out, bc you were too bytch to stand your ground, cuck.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/help-me-expose-a-racist-gamer-cac.770994/page-3#post-37172378

think online words affect me? I do what I want and I'm going to put you in the red :mjlol:

You proved you're a racist CAC with your posts, man you're slow :lolbron:

Neg on sight from now on
@Nicole0416