SHe and Demi Lovato beefing too

2b7f5d56019882bce429d0f7a997b9c2.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
hispanic isn't a race.

there are white hispanics and black hispanics.

hispanics are extremely self hating, refuse to acknowledge their black progenitors, and then use the "but i'm black" excuse when they get called out for either being racist, or vultures.

this ain't that hard bro.

Colonialism.

Don't get it twisted. Afro Cubans, Afro Panamians, Afro Mexicans just to name a few are very conscious.

You may be referring to Dominicans/Latinos that are mixed with % ofblack.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Her album sales probably tanking so now it's time for her to dip into the urban market ratchet/bad girl persona now :coffee:
From Marky Mark to Miley Cyrus to this c*nt. Culture vultures, but think they are better than us. How when you can't even be creative your own?:what:

But there is still a large percentage of black people stupid enough to invite them to the cookout. :francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wild corny.

now she's dark with laid edges and balenciaga shirt.:mjlol:

black people really need to start trademarking the culture.

hispanics, please come in here and explain why y'all are such huge culture vultures, whilst simultaneously thinking you're Spanish and superior to us? :patrice:

they gotta be the most racially, culturally confused group on the planet. :francis:

She looks more like a Chola than Black to me.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I have never liked Selena Gomez and I only think I’m superior to Coli posters who change their usernames because of me.

Bboystylez changed his username to maluma’s wallet because I got him so upset.

Yet your spic ass is always mentioning me and in my alerts :heh:

Go back home on the same used tire u came in on

Only thing you good for is to shyt on once in a while and laugh at your reactions and put u back on ignore for another month or two. Thats your role in life. :obama:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Yet your spic ass is always mentioning me and in my alerts :heh:

Go back home on the same used tire u came in on

Only thing you good for is to shyt on once in a while and laugh at your reactions and put u back on ignore for another month or two. Thats your role in life. :obama:
It really took you 2 weeks to respond to this? Man claims to make millions a year and is still on 56K dial-up :dead: @RisingSon