Sekiro is really that dope ?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
shyts hard as fukk

If you can accept the fact that your not going to kill anyone focusing on draining their HP with attacks, your going to RAGE!

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
It’s a good game but I started to hate the deflecting aspect, so gave it up. As the game progressed, it’s like that outweighed actually attacking the enemy. Idk. It’s worth trying though.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It souls in Japan with emphasis placed on counters and parrying rather than dodging. There's a lot more verticality as well.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
It souls in Japan with emphasis placed on counters and parrying rather than dodging. There's a lot more verticality as well.
I could probably do well in this game since ive polished up on my hack n slash playing TW3 on hard.

I just think that games with 100s of certain deaths is a waste of the consumers time.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I just think that games with 100s of certain deaths is a waste of the consumers time.
You may not like it then. You will die...a lot. Wait for a sale or yo ho ho. One thing to be aware of is that you don't really have to kill most enemies unless you want to powerlevel.

TW3 is a cakewalk in comparison

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2019 wasn't a good year

It was a good yr, just not the big/great yr for big budget mass appeal games like 2017/18 were

Just based on dev cycles you can only get so many consecutive great yrs in a row

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Fallen Order Grand Master is easy mode compared to Sekiro.

btw if you think you're going to "hack and slash" your way through Sekiro don't even bother :mjlol:

:hhh: fukk that then. I wanna actually enjoy a game when I come from a stressful ass job.

:blessed: I need hacking, slashing, flashy moves and over the top set pieces.

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I could probably do well in this game since ive polished up on my hack n slash playing TW3 on hard.

This game is nothing remotely close to Witcher style combat. If you go in expecting that you're gonna have a horrible horrible time.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Decent B-/C+ game

It only stands out because modern gaming is mostly trash
Disagree. We've seen some of the greatest games of all time drop this gen with indie developers dropping constant heat.

Most adult gamers don't have the time to play all the amazing games dropping. It's an amazing era. Golden age, maybe.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Disagree. We've seen some of the greatest games of all time drop this gen with indie developers dropping constant heat.

Most adult gamers don't have the time to play all the amazing games dropping. It's an amazing era. Golden age, maybe.
This is an outstanding game and a good era of games, but let's not get carried away with the golden era nonsense. Ps1 & 2 era has still been the greatest era as of yet. This era is plagued with developers scared to take risks and create new adventurous projects because of the cost. It cost so fukking much now, yet the cost hasn't changed that much.