Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Except this isn't rumble triggers.
Look at this for example.

This isn't the triggers rumbling, there's actually an active resistance towards the player pushing the trigger down. This is just one of many ways the adaptive triggers work.

Next gen gaming has arrived :damn:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
its just a controller with rumble ,what's so special about that?
dTcAHZc.jpg

I need some new AA batteries :francis:
:mjlol:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
yet, spends 500 dollars on a new console to play conkers bad fur day upscaled to 4k from 600p :francis:

Do you mean the new console that also has a faster CPU than the PS5, a faster GPU than the PS5, much more compressive BC than the PS5, better FC than the PS5, 250GB more memory than the ps5 and that is also, funny enough, the same price as the PS5?

Hmmm, sounds to me like the smart thing to do breh :patrice:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We’ll see...

once that shyt needs recharging every 20 minutes or something then we’ll know foreal.

nikkas need to buy and switch extra controllers whenever batteries die and shyt

It’s interesting just because of the resistance but Sony is good at doing something innovative then it becomes a gimmick or they stop supporting it (3D, PSVR, Vita, etc.)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do you mean the new console that also has a faster CPU than the PS5, a faster GPU than the PS5, much more compressive BC than the PS5, better FC than the PS5, 250GB more memory than the ps5 and that is also, funny enough, the same price as the PS5?

Hmmm, sounds to me like the smart thing to do breh :patrice:

That’s all well and good but most people don’t care about none of that shyt. Lol

All of us will be like, do the games load fast? Do they look good? Are there good exclusives?

All that extra gpu cpu rdna ratttoutie shyt don’t mean anything to most people just like it didn’t with the one x. Once the word really gets out about the controller this week and how it works with games it’s a wrap

At the end of the day, in two weeks yall will have the same amount of games available to you that you have right now with the same controller (minus the share button) while we got over a half dozen new games dropping over here

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
We’ll see...

once that shyt needs recharging every 20 minutes or something then we’ll know foreal.

nikkas need to buy and switch extra controllers whenever batteries die and shyt

It’s interesting just because of the resistance but Sony is good at doing something innovative then it becomes a gimmick or they stop supporting it (3D, PSVR, Vita, etc.)
Batteries already confirmed to last 2-3x longer than ps4

so

sit down