Seeing Ya Girl With No Makeup On For The First Time Unappreciation Appreciation Thread?

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
man we got this one chick at my job. when this season's new hires started the guys that did the interviews hyped this girl up to the moon. short cute white chick. fit as fukk. doing way too much w/ the hair and always dressed too nice for a job you're allowed to wear basketball shorts to.

so on her first day shyt was like when a fine woman walks by a construction site. all kinds of:gladbron::whoo::ooh: from the guys. women hating like :shaq2::aicmon: or shook cause they just got knocked down the list

im thinking like, aight lemme fall back. lemme let some of these other dudes get their airball out the way.

so maybe a week or two later my work had slowed down a bit to where i had some more chill time at work. and i figure it's about time to see what this chick is about. so we shooting the shyt in the lobby one morning and this chick come running in late w/ no makeup, hair not done looking like somebody took sandpaper to her face. i couldn't help myself i did the full wee-bey and stared at her w/ my jaw on the floor until she was out of sight
R3iMkIV.gif

i turn back around and my coworkers behind me dying off my reaction like
CK6F0Gh.gif

i'm pretty sure she hates me now cause all i can focus on when she doesn't wear make up is her really bad acne scars. i feel bad for her but it's too much happening on her face to make consistent eye contact :manny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Damn, these horror stories... My chicks do little to no make-up... She look exactly the same when I wake up... Unless I was drunk :wow::mjcry:

Daps
Was feelin' this chick recently - FINE too. Dark skin, ass is phat as hell, t*ts pretty big, educated, sexy personality, comes from a good fam. Took my shot and found out she had a bf.

That's cool.

Seen this chick again in our circles without makeup recently and I'm just thinkin' "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwd DAMN! The fukk did I take that shot for? :what:"

Who am I kidding - she's still fine and that ass is still phat...makeup is straight bullshyt though:shaq2:.