Seeing Ya Girl With No Makeup On For The First Time Unappreciation Appreciation Thread?

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Most chicks aren't out here with their faces caked on so it's:yeshrug:

I do remember the first time I saw this one chick from my class all dolled up I hit the :ohhh:

I mean I knew she was pretty but damn she went to almost dime status.
She had all the dudes in the class hitting the :mjgrin::mjcry:
When they saw her because they constantly ragged on her because she wore some big ass shoes.

I hit them nikkas the:umad: and made my move.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The fukked up part is once you've seen em without the makeup there ain't no going back. I always press women now on me seeing them without makeup before we become serious after my experience in college.

Me and this white girl that kind of looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt had hung out a few times. We worked together and she'd always wait for me so we could leave and ride together for our shifts. Cute as fukk and cool personality and had me ready to drop my no white girls policy. One day I got there first and was chopping it up with some folks waiting on her to get there. She tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and straight hit the
giphy.gif

Between the acne scars and the pimples and the darkish eyes she looked like a meth head. The look of hurt on her face as I gave that reaction killed me but the shyt got me off guard. She told me she was riding alone that day and left a little teary eyed and that was the last time we had a real conversation.

Another white girl I used to work with used to be a cam model. With makeup on a solid 8 or 9 and had everybody trying to get on her. Without it probably a 3 or 4. Huge bags, bad acne, all red around the eyes. Don't look anywhere near the same person.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The fukked up part is once you've seen em without the makeup there ain't no going back. I always press women now on me seeing them without makeup before we become serious after my experience in college.

Me and this white girl that kind of looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt had hung out a few times. We worked together and she'd always wait for me so we could leave and ride together for our shifts. Cute as fukk and cool personality and had me ready to drop my no white girls policy. One day I got there first and was chopping it up with some folks waiting on her to get there. She tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and straight hit the
giphy.gif

Between the acne scars and the pimples and the darkish eyes she looked like a meth head. The look of hurt on her face as I gave that reaction killed me but the shyt got me off guard. She told me she was riding alone that day and left a little teary eyed and that was the last time we had a real conversation.

Another white girl I used to work with used to be a cam model. With makeup on a solid 8 or 9 and had everybody trying to get on her. Without it probably a 3 or 4. Huge bags, bad acne, all red around the eyes. Don't look anywhere near the same person.
Damn B. Story got me all teary eyed :mjcry:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You know nothing about makeup? If you wanna get into it check out YouTube
My friends are into it. I've never worn a full face of makeup (foundation and the works). I have gone to sephora to get my skin ID/match. I know what skin tone I would wear. But makeup is a very expensive habit and it's a lot of products. Almost so many that it turns me off.