Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Urban's retiring has sucked me dry:mjcry:
We good breh trust me. Harrison bout to sign, soon Justin Fields :mjgrin:. Those 2 players Day will have got higher than any player Urban got while at tOSU. Plus we play scUM again the 3rd Saturday in November

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's looking extremely bleak for the Canes. Fields and Haselwood are a packaged deal. They were are recruiting class and what could get us to the national championship game. Without them, were no where near Clemson. In fact, we right there with the VT of the world fighting to with our division to lose to Clemson in the championship game. :scust:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
It's looking extremely bleak for the Canes. Fields and Haselwood are a packaged deal. They were are recruiting class and what could get us to the national championship game. Without them, were no where near Clemson. In fact, we right there with the VT of the world fighting to with our division to lose to Clemson in the championship game. :scust:
So we getting Haselwood too :gladbron:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Want to get excited but I don't know shyt about these recruits & have seen way too many busts to get excited anyway :francis:

General Booty tho :bryan:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Dean would start immediately. We'll see about Sanders...we've already got:

Swift
Holyfield
Cook
Herrien
Zeke (tore his knee up)

Sanders is gonna be hard pressed to find playing time
Yea no idea why Sanders wants to go to UGA unless money is involved. But he is trending heavy to UGA

Lol at this attention whore Hill. I'm guessing he wants to play safety and Bama most likely would have wanted him at corner b/c he's only 5'11'' 180 and his 4.3 speed

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yea no idea why Sanders wants to go to UGA unless money is involved. But he is trending heavy to UGA

Lol at this attention whore Hill. I'm guessing he wants to play safety and Bama most likely would have wanted him at corner b/c he's only 5'11'' 180 and his 4.3 speed

Or maybe he just sees through saban’s shady ass and said fukk him?