Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Samuel L. Jackson:
“We don’t know who’s a friend, who’s the enemy. There’s a political aspect that kind of fits into where we are right now. Who’s okay, who’s not? What happens when people get afraid and don’t understand other people? You can’t tell who’s innocent and who’s guilty in this particular instance.”

Ben Mendelsohn:
“I think any time that you get cultures that have significant tensions between groups of people, then you can find a corollary. The Cold War stuff is the big one that jumps out, but there is plenty of strife between groups of people that this addresses.”

Cobie Smulders:
“Listen, I would’ve loved superpowers at some point, but it’s also intriguing playing a human in this world because you’ve made the choice to really put your life in jeopardy. This is a Marvel story where the humans can shine. Even though there are aliens, and there’s going to be extraordinary fight sequences, this is about people on the ground talking to each other, and interviewing people, and really do hands-on work to get the information needed.”

“I think Maria Hill has really run out of patience. She’s always had this really close relationship with Nick Fury, [but] he’s been gone for so long, and she’s just been running around putting out fires.”

Executive Producer Jonathon Schwartz:
“We were really inspired by shows like Homeland and The Americans. What you find is there are people that you trust or you think you can trust—or you can only trust to a certain point.”

“Sins from his (Nick Fury) past start to haunt him once again. We often see Nick Fury doing the right thing. We don’t always see him doing it in a perfectly morally correct way. All of those things have ramifications. Without getting too specific, the things that Nick Fury’s had to do to protect the Earth have costs.”

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
cha-chappelle.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, and the street level/political realm seems way more interesting to me than whatever's going on with the Multiverse. If the rumored plotlines of Cap 4 and Daredevil: Born Again come to fruition...:wow:

I think Cap 4 + Thunderbolts back to back will be a return to form for Marvel if it can have a Winter Soldier + Civil War vibe.