Second Line'n in the Superdome: The 2016 New Orleans Saints offseason thread

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
:ufdup: Worry about Luck's constant turnovers, their fukkery defense, not being able to defeat the :beli: and Brady-led Patriots, and wanting to fire Chuck Pagano, Pep Hamilton, and Ryan Grigson, and keep yourself out of Saints-Falcons rivalry matters.

:usure: And it was 2011, not 2012. If you want to make a point, :ufdup: make sure you get your facts straight.

Please. Saints would give up their whole draft for Andrew Luck.
Worry about trying to win a game period.
Saints fan the last one I'm gonna listen to trash talk from, enjoy this pending L Indy is about to drop on y'all.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How that happen breh? How you end up a Hawks fan?
Well basketball is my true love. When I was young, New Orleans didn't have a team. So me being born in Atlanta and having close ties with Atlanta I chose to rock with them. Been rocking with them all my life. Even if New Orleans did have a team at the time I prolly still would have been a Hawks fan since my favorite players when I was little Mutumbo and Smitty.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Please. Saints would give up their whole draft for Andrew Luck.
Worry about trying to win a game period.
Saints fan the last one I'm gonna listen to trash talk from, enjoy this pending L Indy is about to drop on y'all.

We wouldn't give up three draft picks for Luck. FOH. I wouldn't pop shyt as a team who was Super Bowl contenders that barely beat the Titans.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We wouldn't give up three draft picks for Luck. FOH. I wouldn't pop shyt as a team who was Super Bowl contenders that barely beat the Titans.
Forreal I still don't think Colts are going to beat us this year. They're lowkey fraud but one thing that will always sting is us beating them in the super bowl and 62-7 on national Tv :lolbron: still bummed out we didn't shut them out.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Joey Bosa, Vernon Hargreaves, Jared Goff(if we move on from Brees and Grayson still looks like a wasted pick), or Jalen Ramsey better be our pick in April if I am going through this bag Sixers no limit tank season. :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Still not sure on Connor Cook or Robert Nkemdiche.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Joey Bosa, Vernon Hargreaves, Jared Goff(if we move on from Brees and Grayson still looks like a wasted pick), or Jalen Ramsey better be our pick in April if I am going through this bag Sixers no limit tank season. :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Still not sure on Connor Cook or Robert Nkemdiche.
Breh don't entertain this thread :martin:

But to go with what yu said I doubt we tank I don't think we're goin to pick low enough to get Nkemdiche or Bosa if his stock is still high.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Breh don't entertain this thread :martin:

But to go with what yu said I doubt we tank I don't think we're goin to pick low enough to get Nkemdiche or Bosa if his stock is still high.

:snoop: Sadly, yes. Payton and Brees (when he returns) will find some way to drag out a mediocre 6-7 win season. :smh: